Why become a member? ×

spector euro6 lx, for trade or sale

littleal

Here's my spector euro6 lx with a lovely spalted maple top in mint condition, this used to belong to ck on here,
I'm looking to trade for a 5 or 6 string warwick thumb or streamer ss1,lx,jazzman ect, or straight sale.

Ck, I hope you don't mind me using your pics again (my camera has passed away :) )

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how you expect to make a sale without indicating a price? :)

I presume you have a price, but the potential buyer has to go the effort of PMing you?

Sort of puts me off a bit! Nice bass though.

[quote name='Mike' post='616835' date='Oct 4 2009, 08:56 PM']I don't understand how you expect to make a sale without indicating a price? :)

I presume you have a price, but the potential buyer has to go the effort of PMing you?

Sort of puts me off a bit! Nice bass though.[/quote]

Sorry Dude,

I'm looking for £850 + £25 postage in the uk :rolleyes:

[quote name='Mike' post='616880' date='Oct 4 2009, 09:33 PM']Cheers! Looks a little big for me, I think. Good luck with the sale. Just reread my post and I didn't mean to be so grumpy! :)[/quote]

No worries :rolleyes:
So you wouldn't fancy a trade with your corvette 6 then :lol:

[quote name='littleal' post='617686' date='Oct 5 2009, 06:23 PM']I havn't changed it since ck had it, so it still has the original spector tonepump in it.[/quote]

Didn't CK change the tonepump for another preamp? Or did he change it back before he sold it to you?

[quote name='JensWest' post='621463' date='Oct 9 2009, 11:31 AM']Didn't CK change the tonepump for another preamp? Or did he change it back before he sold it to you?[/quote]

Yes he changed it back so it has the original tonepump in it, it's off to Romania on monday as i've traded it for a nice warwick streamer pro m 5 :)

[quote name='littleal' post='621549' date='Oct 9 2009, 02:09 PM']Yes he changed it back so it has the original tonepump in it, it's off to Romania on monday as i've traded it for a nice warwick streamer pro m 5 :)[/quote]

Ok. Congrat's! And nice bike!
Here's mine :rolleyes::

[quote name='littleal' post='621776' date='Oct 9 2009, 05:33 PM']That Looks alota Fun, Big back sprocket=big wheelies :brow:

Is it a Husky?[/quote]

You bet ya! :) The back wheel's only 18" too. :rolleyes: Gives alot of momentum.

It's a Suzuki RM250 with Öhlin hydrolics and some other modifications.

The pic's taken just after I was finish restoring it after hitting a tree doing a wheely in third gear.

[quote name='JensWest' post='621799' date='Oct 9 2009, 04:55 PM']You bet ya! :) The back wheel's only 18" too. :rolleyes: Gives alot of momentum.

It's a Suzuki RM250 with Öhlin hydrolics and some other modifications.

The pic's taken just after I was finish restoring it after hitting a tree doing a wheely in third gear.[/quote]

Ouch!! :lol: Bet that hurt!

The RM250 is a 2stroke Right? I love 2strokes, I've just sold a Yamaha rd350lc, Do you remember them?