Why become a member? ×

EBS td650 WITHDRAWN

G MAjor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='75849' date='Oct 17 2007, 11:56 PM']umm your first post doesnt scan that well.[/quote]

Agreed... had it been £350 for the TD650 I think an orderly queue would have formed at his front door :) so most will have realised that the price is £720 hence the tumbleweed is rolling down the street :huh:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='75928' date='Oct 18 2007, 10:49 AM']Agreed... had it been £350 for the TD650 I think an orderly queue would have formed at his front door :) so most will have realised that the price is £720 hence the tumbleweed is rolling down the street :huh:[/quote]
bargain ! worth a bump!!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='75928' date='Oct 18 2007, 09:49 AM']Agreed... had it been £350 for the TD650 I think an orderly queue would have formed at his front door :) so most will have realised that the price is £720 hence the tumbleweed is rolling down the street :huh:[/quote]
£1309.00 new ! anyone with an EBS 350 head who wants an upgrade is in luck, tumbleweed or not' BUMP

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='80432' date='Oct 28 2007, 02:34 PM']Perhaps if you made it crystal clear how much you want you may have more luck. I presume you want £720 for the head or an HD350 + £350.[/quote]
thats correct. EBS650 for £720.00, trade for EBS 350 for £350.00

• 2 weeks later...

It pains me to see it still for sale too. I won't bore you with the 'if I had the cash' thing.. my account is in no position to be buying amps!

Such a nice amp too. I played one down at Bass Merchant and passed that up.. GUH! This one is definitely in my top 5!

[quote name='dood' post='91452' date='Nov 20 2007, 01:24 PM']It pains me to see it still for sale too. I won't bore you with the 'if I had the cash' thing.. my account is in no position to be buying amps!

Such a nice amp too. I played one down at Bass Merchant and passed that up.. GUH! This one is definitely in my top 5![/quote]
BASS BUMP!!