Why become a member? ×

FS/FT!: HK lined FRETLESS 7 String. Kent armstrong pups and pre, wilkenson hardware.

Shockwave

Up for sale is this HK fretless.

It has a damn good spec. And brand new!

Gorgeous topped body, 7 string fretless. Kent Armstrong pups and pre, wilkenson hardware, 18volt circuit.

Anyway, i am asking what i paid for it which is £350 (Excluding shipping.)

Now accepting trades/part ex's with money your way! Would like a Fender type bass with Maple fingerboard. Nice colour like Daphne blue, CAR, Lake Placid Blue, Shergold Green, Shell pink would be great.

I prefer pickup from bristol as always. Prices are not firm, but i wont come down very much, as one is brand new and i havent even recieved it yet and the other is definitely worth the money considering the looks and uniqueness.

More pics below.

[quote name='Metalmoore' post='571616' date='Aug 17 2009, 01:49 PM']You could eat a steak dinner off tht fretboard! Looks great and i bet it plays great, should keep it for a while and see how it plays. Btw what tuning does a 7'er have?[/quote]

This one came with a high F as apposed to a low F#

I have received the bass and it's ready to be moved on :)

I will now include free shipping!

[quote name='velvetkevorkian' post='572071' date='Aug 17 2009, 08:54 PM']How does it play/sound?[/quote]

I sorted out the action on it, retuned it. Buggered around with the truss rod and attempted to play it.

It sounds REALLY growly, lots of sound variation due having lots of knobs to play around with. The truss rods work really well. It plays pretty good at the moment, i reckon it would be even better if it had a low F# string. It doesant neckdive as much as i thought it would. In fact it rests perfectly horizontal.

Cheers :)

Rob.

Ahh its good to be back on the forum... Guys I'll reply to pms and such soonish, not been on due to been very busy, and also trying to eliminate gas for more basses..

I'm in full time employment for a year now, so if this is around when I next get paid, I think I'd be very tempted for that price! Looks a great thing tbh, gassing for a ERB fretless!! Two weeks? Hope its still knocking around! :)

Best wishes! Matt

[quote name='overwater#1' post='579171' date='Aug 24 2009, 03:33 PM']Ahh its good to be back on the forum... Guys I'll reply to pms and such soonish, not been on due to been very busy, and also trying to eliminate gas for more basses..

I'm in full time employment for a year now, so if this is around when I next get paid, I think I'd be very tempted for that price! Looks a great thing tbh, gassing for a ERB fretless!! Two weeks? Hope its still knocking around! :)

Best wishes! Matt[/quote]

Awesome, dont stay a stranger!

• 2 months later...