Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

Stan_da_man

[quote name='Stan_da_man' post='570704' date='Aug 16 2009, 03:27 PM']Forgot to mention, the Omni 10 has been discontinued so you won't be seeing many of these for sale! :)[/quote]

The Omni 10/10.5 plans have now been replaced by the [url="http://www.billfitzmaurice.com/Jack10.html"]Jack 10[/url] plans. Still a relatively simple build, by all accounts and it must be a great cab for Bill to consider it superior to the Omni. There is also a 12" version.

If I had an amp that went down to 2ohms, I'd have this off you, Stan!

Have a bump on me, mate :rolleyes:

[quote name='Stan_da_man' post='570865' date='Aug 16 2009, 05:54 PM']Cheers Andy, has you said these Omni's are superb cabs.

I am open to trades too so if you have any lightweight cabs and are interested in trading I can offer money your way too.[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='andyonbass' post='570768' date='Aug 16 2009, 04:30 PM']The Omni 10/10.5 plans have now been replaced by the [url="http://www.billfitzmaurice.com/Jack10.html"]Jack 10[/url] plans. Still a relatively simple build, by all accounts and it must be a great cab for Bill to consider it superior to the Omni. There is also a 12" version.[/quote]

I'm supprised that the Omni's have been discontinued... does anybody know the reason?

[quote name='fede162162' post='578825' date='Aug 24 2009, 10:20 AM']4 tweeters?!?! wow! I've always had 1 tweeter cabs...how's the sound with 4!?[/quote]

Its worth doing a proper dig around for information on these Fede, They're a very different breed of cab to what you might be used too :) I had a 10.5 Made by (I think) the same guy that made this one. Hugely articulate and cut through every mix with so little power. Great for when you need to be heard not felt/have a mahoosive PA in front of you.

[quote name='Stan_da_man' post='578857' date='Aug 24 2009, 10:51 AM']I don't know has I prefer cabs without tweeters but I presume it would sound mega. :)[/quote]

From my experience, It didnt sound anymore "tweetery" but apparently just adds to the dispersion. or something :rolleyes: