Why become a member? ×

Female XLR - mini jack cable

A high quality [b]female neutrik XLR to mini jack[/b] cable. Very good cable for recording to computer soundcard, low noise. About £12 new. Happy to take [b]£7[/b]shipped.

[attachment=30097:Photo_0048.jpg]

cheers

Edited by Kev

no sign of anything different underneath, the only thing unique at all is the fact that one has different coloured wires, which probably means nothing:

Pic of bottom: [attachment=30064:DSC03923.JPG]

Must say these are sold as is, unless of course they dont work :)

Judging by the underneath view and the colouring of the wires I would say they are from a Mex. Fender Jazz.

They certainly look the same type fitted to such basses but if you got them as spares in the boxes shown they may have simply been sold as the same kind as an oriental maker would have supplied to the Mex. Fender people (I don't believe the pickups themselves are Mex. made)

Edited by The Bass Doc

iv also got a wilkinson split coil precision pickup spare now if anyone is interested in that too, taken out of a 1 week old vintage icon v4 bass :). Think id be after a crisp tenner for that..

Whatever the jazz pickups are, i will sell those for around a tenner shipped too :rolleyes:

bump

Will also sell my Vintage (brand) aged white 3ply pickguard if anyone wants it. Very good quality, looks almost mint green in some lights. It wont fit a fender, though... £10 shipped .

Could well be selling a Vintage Icon series P bass neck with rosewood fingerboard if i get a maple to replace it, that will be going for around £50.

Edited by Kev

• 2 weeks later...