Why become a member? ×

SWR 750X Golliath III & SOB

Marcus

Guys,

Monster sounding Rig for Sale....... I can honestly say that this SWR 750X gave a very good account of itself A/B'd against my DB750 (which it replaced)

OK the DB was a bit better in terms of Pure sonic ability but live....... in the mix ? not sure there's be much in it !

The built in distortion and Octave effects are excellent (Distortion is very ODB3)

The Head has a little bit of "Rack Rash" and one of the Control knobs is missing the centre cap,

Make no mistake...... this Rig is LOUD as HELL !!

Pre Fender SWR Boxes in VGC (Golliath mint & SOB a little bit of fuzz but otherwise spot on)

The 410 especially has had hardly any use !

SOB comes with SWR soft cover

You guys know what i'm like when i've decided to sell something....... I don't mess around !!

The whole rig goes for £700 collected from Sunderland

[b]Reduced to £600[/b]

ATB

Mark

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='Marcus' post='555337' date='Jul 29 2009, 05:19 PM']Guys,

Monster sounding Rig for Sale....... I can honestly say that this SWR 750X gave a very good account of itself A/B'd against my DB750 (which it replaced)

OK the DB was a bit better in terms of Pure sonic ability but live....... in the mix ? not sure there's be much in it !

The built in distortion and Octave effects are excellent (Distortion is very ODB3)

The Head has a little bit of "Rack Rash" and one of the Control knobs is missing the centre cap,

Make no mistake...... this Rig is LOUD as HELL !!

Pre Fender SWR Boxes in VGC (Golliath mint & SOB a little bit of fuzz but otherwise spot on)

The 410 especially has had hardly any use !

SOB comes with SWR soft cover

You guys know what i'm like when i've decided to sell something....... I don't mess around !!

The whole rig goes for £700 collected from Sunderland

ATB

Mark[/quote]

Yep when Marky boy sells up he does it in style! :)

Right.............

can't be arsed looking at the rig now i've decided to pack in playing (oh Yes)

£600 includes the Auralex Gramma Isolation platform (Sells for about 80 Notes - Mint)

07818 044187

John,

Two pieces of advice;

1) Don't plug it in before eBay'ing it, its a tone monster and will probably leave you wanting more;
2) Take a big lad with you when you go to pick it up. There's none of your light weight neodyminium going on here :)

[quote name='JPJ' post='556662' date='Jul 30 2009, 10:47 PM']John,

Two pieces of advice;

1) Don't plug it in before eBay'ing it, its a tone monster and will probably leave you wanting more;
2) Take a big lad with you when you go to pick it up. There's none of your light weight neodyminium going on here :lol:[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Big Lad... Oh did I forget to ask you Kev! :)

I also forgot to add; I found a spare set of casters. :lol:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='556646' date='Jul 30 2009, 10:14 PM']Hey Mark mate, if no fecker is gonna put their hand in their pockets I'll take the whole lot; keep the isolation platform and flog the rest on eBay! :lol:

Consider it sold mate. See you either tomorrow or over the weekend. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Well that's it then....... John's cleaned me out good and propper ! :)

Guys...... thanks for the trade offers etc, some really good offers I would have usually gone for..... but like I said i'm having some time off from the instrument

ATB

Mark

Edited by Marcus