Why become a member? ×

Aguillar AG 500 Dual channel amp GS1x12 cab

basses

Bought new a month ago. Never left the house so as new. I have all the packaging and paperwork.

Items are in SE London i'd prefer buyer collects but could arrange a meet.

£1000

I'm also in the market for an old precision so if anyone has a px offer get in touch

[attachment=30022:IMGP0499.JPG]Pics of gear.
Pbass is not included
[quote name='basses' post='555202' date='Jul 29 2009, 03:18 PM']Bought new a month ago. Never left the house so as new. I have all the packaging and paperwork.

£1000

I'm also in the market for an old precision so if anyone has a px offer get in touch[/quote]

Have a free bump

I bought an AG500 Dual around Xmas and I love it to bits
I paid £800 for mine new and I got the last one in the shop for that price. They were going up to £1100

This is an awesome price for the pair.....someone should bite his arm off for these babies!

You know you can never have too many AG500s

[quote name='nique' post='557052' date='Jul 31 2009, 12:56 PM']Have a free bump

I bought an AG500 Dual around Xmas and I love it to bits
I paid £800 for mine new and I got the last one in the shop for that price. They were going up to £1100

This is an awesome price for the pair.....someone should bite his arm off for these babies![/quote]

I have the single channel and it is a fantastic amp. I love it to bits. Dual channel is tempting, but I get all my distortion from pedals!

Great price for an amazing amp and cab.

Good luck with the sale!

sent you a pm
Michael
[quote name='basses' post='555202' date='Jul 29 2009, 03:18 PM']Bought new a month ago. Never left the house so as new. I have all the packaging and paperwork.

£1000

I'm also in the market for an old precision so if anyone has a px offer get in touch[/quote]

Is this still for sale??

£1000

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johnzgerman

ive had an AG500 for about 8 months now and its great, i can't believe this isnt sold yet especially at this price!!