Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Aguilar GS112

eude

Hey guys,
I'm thinking about parting with my Aguilar GS112 cab.
It's a cracking wee cab and has really opened my eyes up to the fact that bigger isn't necessarily always better.
It can produce a thunderous low end considering the size of the box.
This is the one with the tweeter, so you can dial in a nice bit of high end slice or fizzle if you want too.
It's and 8 Ohm cab by the way.

I'm considering letting this go as I'd like to try something else, just to mix things up, but I'm sure I'll miss this little powerhouse...

I've owned the cab since new, bought it September 2007, and it's had fairly light use.
It has been gigged, but not even at moderate levels, only ever been used in isolation for tiny pub acoustic gigs and for stage monitoring at larger venues. I've been using it with a MarkBass LittleMark 250, which can only generate 150W at 8 Ohms at full tilt and I've never even had it beyond a third of the volume!
It's in very good condition, the carpet is perfect, no dents or dings, however the plastic corners are a little scraped from use, but not badly.

I'm putting this up for a couple of weeks while I go on holiday to judge interest, as I'd need to sell this before I can order it's replacement.
I probably won't be able to reply to any messages or PMs from the 25th of July till the 8th of August, but feel free to fire away and I'll get back to any interested parties upon my return.

These things are now going for about £385 new, so I'd be hoping to get about [b]£280[/b] for it plus postage.
Original pic here >> [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=5152&view=findpost&p=77706"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...ost&p=77706[/url]

I'll post pics of the cab as it is now later tonight, just so you can be sure of the condition.

Cheers,
Eude

Edited by eude

Sorry guys, no photos, can't get back from work till later so it'll be dark(ish).
I'll try and take some tomorrow morning...

It's almost in identical condition to the photo in the post above, but it has some scuffing to the plastic corners which I'll try and capture tomorrow.

Cheers,

Eude

Eude,

I'd seriously reconsider if I were you. I sold my set up - a MB SA450 and pair of GS112's - and have regretted it since. Don't sell the first, add a second GS112 - that's my advice! Believe me, it will make a killer set up.

All the best,

Mark

• 3 weeks later...