Why become a member? ×

TECAMP M212 Bass Cab - SOLD

whynot

I bought two new Tecamp cabs several weeks back, the second was for a gigging project other than my main band on the south coast where the cab was to live for a while. Thats not going to happen as of last night so considering letting this go.
In excellent condition, 4 ohm. Looking for £600 cash on collection as basically new and in excellent condition with little use (one gig just to make sure all was good).
This is Tecamps top selling cab. Raved about in reviews, talkbass etc. Loud, punchy and crisp clear high end with a smooth low end. Your low B will love it.
Click the following link for all specifications.
[url="http://www.tec-amp.com/index.php?id=27"]M212[/url]

Edited by whynot

[quote name='Musicman20' post='539167' date='Jul 13 2009, 10:32 AM']I'd love to know what a Tecamp cab sounds like![/quote]
Always a tricky one trying to decribe tone, so other than my comment in the OP I can't say must more except unlike some other 2x12s Neos I've owned such as EBS/Epifani it ticks all the boxes.
The other cab I'm keeping for my main band is the Tecamp S212. Could easily have decided to sell either and to be honest the M212 is probably the better cab as a standalone due to it's better bass response, but the S212 is used for backline only and is perfect for that situation.

[quote name='whynot' post='558009' date='Aug 1 2009, 06:56 PM']Well it's got to go as I simply don't have any use for it so price drop to £500 cash on collection.[/quote]

Alan, your killing me with this :) though I really need an 8 Ohm version to use with my Puma 1000 ( 2 x 500 watt at 4 Ohm or [b]1000 watt into 8 Ohm when bridged)[/b]

Somebody grab a real good cab at a bargain price

Edited by Platypus

[quote name='Platypus' post='558024' date='Aug 1 2009, 07:18 PM']Alan, your killing me with this :) though I really need an 8 Ohm version to use with my Puma 1000 ( 2 x 500 watt at 4 Ohm or [b]1000 watt into 8 Ohm when bridged)[/b]

Somebody grab a real good cab at a bargain price[/quote]

4 ohm, neo, 12s....I want! PS....PM'd for info.

Edited by Musicman20