Why become a member? ×

Orange AD200B Sale

Sugden

Well I seem to get through amps at a rate of knots this just isn't what I'm after at the moment, just need a touch more clean tone for it to be hitting the spot I like.

So it's up for sale fantastic condition, it has a nice cover that lives over it a tougher cover than normal made out of wet suit type material not the thin plastic type. Basicly about 9 months old I bought it off Basszilla on here and he looks after his gear very well so its in pretty much new condition.

I'm after £800 for it picked up. I could get it shipped but I don't like to ship these big valve amps if I don't have too. I'm now living in Bristol, and I work in Swindon so I can easily get around between those two places, my parents live in Ross-on-Wye and its not to far to Cardiff, also Birmingham isnt the greatest leap. (Can make it up to manchester after September)

Some nice images showing just how new it is.

Cheers

Sug

Edited by Sugden

**No giants were harmed in the construction of that rig**

If you'd like to instead place the metamp slave in my hands I think it'd be a better trade :)

Cheers for the offers guys but I'm after something new I haven't owned, ortho both of them I wouldn't mind back so you may get a PM if nothing else shows up, thanks though.

Quick list of the amps I've had: Trace Elliot AH300, Trace Elliot V6, Ashdown Mag 300, Markbass Littlemark II, Mesaboogie Walkabout, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0, EBS 350, Peavey TNK, Warwick Protube IX, Orange AD200

Well appologies to Etienne I didn't get around to taking some more photos last night the excitment of building pedals and a band practise went on too long.

This is pretty much sold to the man mentioned above pending a trial with a 6x10 this evening and unless someone can come along with a GK 1001RB-II and a matching 2x12 cab for a straight swap?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I had to reconsider buying this- GAS got the better of me and I hadn't really thought things through... sorry Sug! I tried one of these heads out whilst on holiday and they do sound terrific- somebody snap this up please!

Just about to reply through PM but I'll do it here :) absolutly no problem! We've all changed our mind during a GAS attack.

Hope you carry on enjoying the shuttle the convience of those little boxes is just staggering I really liked mine. Good luck with finding the right amp for you. I'm still on my search but most don't think I'll ever stop :rolleyes:

This will get snapped up soon. Ive noticed a LOT of very high end gear is not selling too well and I think its a small drop in the market at the moment. You only have to see the sale threads on here to notice what great amps are for sale at great prices.

I own the same amp, and the tone blows me away. Its simple for a reason...because the amps actual tube tone is so good it does not need all the fancy pre-shapes and extras. Plug it in, crank the gain, look at how awesome it looks, then play away :)

Good luck with the sale.

Bit of a bump, it is a fantastic amp just doesn't suit my needs at the moment plus I dont seem to be able to keep hold of an amp for more than a few months :ph34r:

If you like valve tone this is really where its at. I swear not bias at all :)

• 2 weeks later...