Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Spector Euro 5LX-EX + MPG Level 6

Born 2B Mild

You've heard of Overwater basses, well I've got Overdrafter basses!

I have overspent and now need to thin down and get back in the black. I'm not sure what to lose, but these two are my highest cash value basses, so I thought I'd put out a feeler to see what interest there may be.

Here's a couple of pics.

Edited by Born 2B Mild

[quote name='NickSpector' post='533224' date='Jul 5 2009, 07:30 PM']That Spector is awesome! Have a free bump![/quote]
Thank you.

It is now going to a really good Basschat home, so it's still in the forum family, but no longer available. :)

[quote name='molan' post='535270' date='Jul 7 2009, 11:01 PM']Still selling the MPG though Phil?

If so then have a bump on me as it really is rather lovely :)[/quote]
Thanks for the bump. Now the Euro has a nice new daddy, I'm back in the black. I'll happily hold on to the MPG but if I get the GAS for anything, I may have to sell it.

[quote name='molan' post='537952' date='Jul 11 2009, 04:08 PM']Any more pics of the MPG?

I am such a sucker for blue basses![/quote]
No kidding, this is the most difficult bass I've ever attempted to capture in photographs. But here's my efforts taken in the last hour...

[quote name='molan' post='538048' date='Jul 11 2009, 05:14 PM']That top really is lovely - well worth the effort!

If this was a 5 I'd be seriously tempted, maybe it's time to brush up my C string skills :)[/quote]

used to have a MPG Level 5 - which funnily enough is back in the US now and up for sale on TB at the moment. anyway - it was/is a really nice bass, as is this one too from the looks of it!

have a free bump. not that you need it - Barrie has probably bought it by now :rolleyes:

[quote name='Gwilym' post='538061' date='Jul 11 2009, 06:27 PM']used to have a MPG Level 5 - which funnily enough is back in the US now and up for sale on TB at the moment. anyway - it was/is a really nice bass, as is this one too from the looks of it!

have a free bump. not that you need it - Barrie has probably bought it by now :rolleyes:[/quote]

Nah, I really can't handle 6 strings - there is a nice poplar burl 5 string Spector due to arrive at my place next Wednesday though :)