Why become a member? ×

Pedal Pedal Pedal

CuticleThorns

Subdecay Noisebox:

Fantastic pedal, crazy; chaotic rips & roars. Comes with original box, this is about 6 weeks old and had home use for the first 3 - £115

[s]EHX XO Bass Micro Synth:

New version with power supply included, excellent pedal, just bought a POG2 so I need to recoup board space and cash[/s] - SOLD

[s]Bogdans Helter Sketler Overdrive:

Some clown started calling it a Polish Love - great overdrive, small enclosure massive amounts of gain. Bought this direct from Bogdan last year. Black with Green LED[/s] - SOLD

[s]Digitech Digidelay:

Good little delay, great value for money. Comes with original box[/s] - SOLD

[s]Artec Big Dots Tuner:

Loads of LED's! Comes with original box[/s] - SOLD

[s]Barge VFB-2:

Beautifully constructed Blender pedal with optional feedback switch and feedback level; bright blue LED's[/s] - SOLD

I will accept Paypal but would prefer a bank transfer. All prices include postage.

The only pedals I am interested in right now are a Radial JDI, a Boss VB-2 or a Mutron Phasor II :)

PM with any questions & that.

Also please note that most of these have Velcro on the bottom.

Edited by CuticleThorns

Guest BassKS

[quote name='CuticleThorns' post='524249' date='Jun 25 2009, 11:15 PM']PM's replied - Barge sale pending[/quote]

aaaargh poo. Missed the barge.

[quote name='iamapirate' post='525859' date='Jun 27 2009, 12:12 PM']that synth is in amazing condition! I've had mine for 5 months and it's as scratched as hell! Can you get any sound clips of the Helter Sketler Overdrive?[/quote]

Sure can - [url="http://centrum.art.pl/varia/my_new_overdrive.mp3"]this[/url] was made by the guy who introduced it on Talkbass. Run a search on talkbass there's bound to be more. Sounds great & runs into fuzz teritory as well.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='527088' date='Jun 28 2009, 09:17 PM']How good is the tuner? Good tracking? How about low B?[/quote]

I am selling this for my mate who has used it exclusively on guitar. I just plugged it in after tuning up with my pitchblack to check. Standard tuning; everything came in fine, I then went down to low B on a 4 string with no problem.. even dropped it down to A.

The by pass is good on this unit as well.

[quote name='CuticleThorns' post='527168' date='Jun 28 2009, 10:29 PM']I am selling this for my mate who has used it exclusively on guitar...[/quote]

Has he replaced it with something else? Any reason for the change? I was toying with the idea of buying one brand new a couple of weeks ago for £40…

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='527217' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:02 PM']Has he replaced it with something else? Any reason for the change? I was toying with the idea of buying one brand new a couple of weeks ago for £40…[/quote]

Na - he's just moving on some equipment as he needs the money to go travelling.

[quote name='bobbass4k' post='530968' date='Jul 2 2009, 07:21 PM']Interested in a trade for a whammy-4 for the noisebox?[/quote]

sorry fella, got rid of my whammy last year after deciding I don't need one/can't justify the space it takes etc

Edited by CuticleThorns