Why become a member? ×

warwick thumb

mickd

Hello all,
warwick thumb for sale,4 string bolt on,manufactured in 1999 and is in immaculate condition,plays and sounds superb.Comes complete with warwick gigbag,wax and tools.*SOLD*
Cheers.[attachment=27374:warwick_thumb_002.jpg][attachment=27375:warwick_thumb_006.jpg][attachment=2
7376:warwick_thumb_009.jpg][attachment=27377:warwick_thumb_011.jpg]

Edited by mickd

I love my Warwick Thumb BO 4 and this is in amazing condition for 2nd hand!

You know that Warwick have put the RRP on this bass up to [url="http://www.warwick.de/media/prices/Warwick_Instr_UK.pdf"]£1896.00[/url] now! Makes this bass so much more of a steal. Good luck with the sale.

Such a bloody shame that I couldn't complete on this one...I was so pysched to be getting a Thumb, but unfortunately with the deal I had going to raise the cash for this bass falling through, I just can't afford it. :)

However, this is a smashing buy. Michael has had it from new and as you can see, it's been looked after. He's been a real gent to deal with and anyone with money to supplement their common sense will be buying this one very soon! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Chris2112' post='526238' date='Jun 27 2009, 08:18 PM']Such a bloody shame that I couldn't complete on this one...I was so pysched to be getting a Thumb, but unfortunately with the deal I had going to raise the cash for this bass falling through, I just can't afford it. :)

However, this is a smashing buy. Michael has had it from new and as you can see, it's been looked after. He's been a real gent to deal with and anyone with money to supplement their common sense will be buying this one very soon! :rolleyes:[/quote]
It is a shame the deal fell through Chris,it would have been going to a good home!
I hope someone comes along and buys your status soon as that looks like a cracking bargain too! :lol: