Why become a member? ×

Billy Sheehan with Mr Big at Shepherds Bush Empire!

cetera

Hey everyone!

Just a heads up to let you know that not only are Mr Big playing just one show in the UK as part of their European Tour..... but tickets are available now on presale here at this link only:

[url="http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=330722&interface=o2priority&referral_id=tw_uk_buyat"]Ticketweb Mr Big presale[/url]

Tickets go on sale to the rest of the public tomorrow morning at 9am so get in quick!

holy crap. if i've got any cash when i'm back from travelling in august then if there's any tickets left i'm there.

i sent an e-mail to billy sheehan when i was 13 and he replied the next day, had i reached puberty i would have jizzed. :)

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='517463' date='Jun 18 2009, 03:30 PM']I can't wait..

for me.. this is possibly one of the most amazing things to ever happen. :)

im stupidly excited!

Z
x[/quote]

Are you excited about Billy Sheehan or Mr BIG?

For anybody undecided, they're one of the best live bands I've ever seen - total showmen one & all.

There's nothing more enjoyable than watching a band that are obviously having a great time on stage whilst simultaneously playing stuff that will have your jaw on the floor all night.

Really looking forward to this - mucho thanks to Cetera for the heads up on the tickets. :)

Glad to be of service.... :D

Zoe, I'm so pleased you got a ticket :lol:

Enjoy guys..... even though I gave you all the heads up I can't go myself.... :)
Gigging that night at one of our best venues....:rolleyes:

[quote name='cetera' post='518174' date='Jun 19 2009, 10:50 AM']Glad to be of service.... :rolleyes:

Zoe, I'm so pleased you got a ticket :D

Enjoy guys..... even though I gave you all the heads up I can't go myself.... :)
Gigging that night at one of our best venues....:rolleyes:[/quote]
I really couldnt be any more grateful for the heads up Gary ;) thanks again xx

Its a huge shame you cant go though :lol: x

• 1 month later...