Why become a member? ×

SOLD.

GStar

[quote name='Marcus' post='515816' date='Jun 16 2009, 10:18 PM']Aw.... I'm supposed to "retired" from buying basses..... what ya doing putting up that Modulus for Sale !!!!

How Tempted am I ?[/quote]

Do it dude, do it. You can sell it to me once your 40th pressie has arrived :)

[quote name='Marcus' post='515816' date='Jun 16 2009, 10:18 PM']Aw.... I'm supposed to "retired" from buying basses..... what ya doing putting up that Modulus for Sale !!!!

How Tempted am I ?[/quote]

I really really don't want to, i absolutely adore it. Plus, thanks to a strap malfunction, i've been in contact to go see Dave Wilson (who remembers the bass well!) about a paint chip either side of the neck.

I felt like i'd urinated on my sisters pet when it happened :rolleyes:

It's a bass that deserves to be played, right now theres a possibility i cant give it that :)

[quote name='Finbar' post='515827' date='Jun 16 2009, 10:24 PM']I wait months for a 1212L to come up, give up and order one new, then you put this up the very same day? You're a bad man :)[/quote]

Oops, sorry! If it makes you feel any better i've been toying with putting it on here for a week or so, but things have been pretty crazy lately.

PM's replied to.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mike257' post='527914' date='Jun 29 2009, 05:14 PM']Seen as you're not keen on shipping it... where are you??

Mike[/quote]

Ah, sorry Mike, I'm in Manchester.

Better update my profile!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Protium' post='577953' date='Aug 22 2009, 11:57 PM']How old is the Schroeder and does it have Eminence drivers in it?[/quote]

Its a "3G" Schroeder, under a year old (barely used).

Not sure on the drivers, perhaps someone with a bit more tech knowledge could answer that one for you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...