Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Lakland Skyline DJ4 *SOLD*

Higgie

[quote name='Higgie']Ok, just a feeler as I'm not sure I want to get rid of it. It's a Lakland Skyline DJ4 in white pearl, with Tort scratchplate (I have the original white one too). It's got Aero Pickups, and J-Retro pre-amp. Also has a Hipshot Detuner installed (I've got the original tuning key but I'd prefer to keep it for a project bass, although if you wanted it I would keep the Detuner instead). It'll also come in a Stagg Hardcase. The only damage is (what seems to be common place with these basses) is the ding at the end of the headstock.

Not sure what I'd be after, but as a rough guide OBBM's DJ4 is up for £750 and the only thing differing between them is that his is Lake Placid Blue and mine is White :)

Trade wise I'd be after another Jazz bass. Anything considered, but Sadowsky (with cash from me) would take highest preference.[/quote]

Ok definitely up for sale now. £SOLD

Can be seen on the far right here:

(Please note it doesn't have the FretFX LEDs on it - They were removed before I bought it)

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='PauBass' post='516259' date='Jun 17 2009, 11:18 AM']Lovely bass and James is a top guy...come on someone grab this bass, Laklands are great instruments.

Good luck with the sale![/quote]

Cheers mate!

[quote name='Bigwan' post='516278' date='Jun 17 2009, 11:36 AM']Just wondering if you'd be interested in selling it without the J-retro fitted?[/quote]

I would...But it came with the J-Retro pre-installed, so I don't have the original passive control plate. Up to you!

Cheers

James

I've just seen this bass and it just looks so amazing!

I probably wouldn't be able to part with my bass, so just to tempt fate would you be interested in a Fender hotrodded (P/J) USA bass. 4 string, through body strung.

As I said the chances are I wouldn't trade, but I'm really feeling this bass!

Cheers, and sorry for wasting your time!

Ben

[quote name='Higgie' post='527713' date='Jun 29 2009, 03:41 PM']If I could still play bass with one arm, I'd invite you to do so!!

Someone please take this, I've bought a bass off eBay and really need to cover it!!

Cheers[/quote]

what did u get?????