Why become a member? ×

Stingray 4 and 5 pickguards for sale

I've got a couple of Stingray pickguards for sale as they are now surplus to requirements:

[u]SR4[/u]
GENUINE MM SR4 pickguards 1 x WHITE (1999) and 1 x BLACK (2003). Both have a few marks on them, but are genuine and no breakages/warping at all. I'm looking for £15 each plus £3 p&p.

[u]SR5[/u]
- GENUINE MM SR5 pickguard in white pearloid (still with protective cover). £35 plus £3 p&p.

- WD Music SR5 pickguard in tortoiseshell (model number STGB-5405). 4-ply made with real celluloid. This has been put on my bass and taken off again (fussy git) and is excellent condition. It cost me £45 new and is yours for £35 plus £3 p&p.

I'm also selling an Ashdown ABM 500 EVO 2 (575 watt) amp head with genuine Ashdown cover. It's a few months old in excellent condition (never been out the house and still under full warranty). Currently selling in the shops for £499. Yours for £375 ONO.

In addition, I have an excellent condition Sennheiser Freeport wireless system for sale. New they cost £130. Mine is as new and will cost you £85.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='NJE' post='62997' date='Sep 20 2007, 10:29 AM']hi there, are they official MusicMan pickguards and is the white one the matt finish and still available?

many thanks bumpety.[/quote]

Hi mate, the SR5 pearloid and the SR4 white pickguard are genuine MM pickguards. The white finish is the standard white MM pickguard, so not sure if this would be classified as matt or not. Unfortunately my wife has the camera and is visiting her parents at the moment so I can't take a picture.

The SR5 Tortoisehell is made by WD Music and is celluloid (a really nice bit of kit).

If you want it and it's the wrong type, you can return it for a full refund.

Hope this helps

Nick