Why become a member? ×

FS £250. Now SOLD

Beedster

Although the £250 in question has been good to have around the place since I got it on ebay a while back, I find I'm not really using it to the degree it deserves. After much soul searching, feel it should go to someone who will. Can be provided in 5x£50, 25x£10 or 13x£20 with a bit of cash (£10?) my way. I'll sell for around £300 (o.n.o.). Alternatively I'll take an old Fender Precision neck as a trade (prefereably maple board, but rosewood's OK). 70's or early 80's ideally but anything considered.
Cheers
Chris
PS does anyone ever read 'Items Wanted'?

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Beedster' post='53455' date='Aug 31 2007, 03:04 PM']Although the £250 in question has been good to have around the place since I got it on ebay a while back, I find I'm not really using it to the degree it deserves. After much soul searching, feel it should go to someone who will. Can be provided in 5x£50, 25x£10 or 13x£20 with a bit of cash (£10?) my way. I'll sell for around £300 (o.n.o.). Alternatively I'll take an old Fender Precision neck as a trade (prefereably maple board, but rosewood's OK). 70's or early 80's ideally but anything considered.
Cheers
Chris
PS does anyone ever read 'Items Wanted'?[/quote]

i do, unfortunately my pbass neck is staying put unless you offer enough for a warmoth wenge/ebony replacement :) how do u reckon thatd sound btw?

[quote name='charic' post='53521' date='Aug 31 2007, 05:57 PM']i do, unfortunately my pbass neck is staying put unless you offer enough for a warmoth wenge/ebony replacement :huh: how do u reckon thatd sound btw?[/quote]

How much would that be and what neck do you have? As I said, the money's there, I guess that if you want to upgrade your P-Bass neck, now's a good opportunity....
No idea what it would sound like, sorry :)
Cheers
Chris

[quote name='Bidd' post='53545' date='Aug 31 2007, 06:59 PM']I could do with a £250, but I am a bit low on money, so I'll generously take it off your hands for a £150
(Sorry that this reply is useless but I'm bored)[/quote]

Guess I asked for it :)
Chris

I've had quite a lot of interest but it's still available. I can drop the price to £275 but would rather trade for the aforementioned Fender neck. Apologies for the lack of pics, but if you saw it, especially in its 5x£50 format, you'd want it. It's a very sexy wad of cash indeed. Looks pretty impressive, if not a little weighty, in its 25x£10 guise also.
C'mon guys, you know that if this goes to the bay it'll sell for upwards of £350 :)
Chris

Have decided to break up the £250. I know that it's never a popular thing to do, that I can make more by parting it out than by keeing it intact, but that's life. It wasn't vintage, in fact probably no more than 5 years old so no great loss to the money community. Either way I'm just gonna have to live with myself. I was offered a nice looking maple/maple Precision neck as a trade but the seller didn't want the whole £250, so what else could I do? I'm now left with a spare £150. Guess I just hang onto it, might be of use someday. Or I could ebay it.... :)
Cheers
Chris