Why become a member? ×

Wesley 5 String £45

waynepunkdude

This bass has been on with a few BC'ers over the last 6 months as I lent it out but that will soon be coming to an end in the next month or so.

You can check it out [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=34283"]here[/url].

I have no interest in keeping it when I get it back and would like £45 + Postage.

Edited by waynepunkdude

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='507769' date='Jun 7 2009, 08:20 PM']This bass has been on with a few BC'ers over the last 6 months as I lent it out but that will soon be coming to an end in the next month or so.

You can check it out [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=34283"]here[/url].

I have no interest in keeping it when I get it back and would like £45 + Postage.[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Enter The Dragon???

[quote name='Spolodaface' post='692539' date='Dec 23 2009, 07:40 PM']a bass for £45? I may be new to the whole Bass guitar thing but surely there must be some catch?[/quote]
No catch. Wayne got it cheaply, decided it wasn't for him, passed it round (free) to anybody who wanted to try a 5-string Bass, and now he's getting rid of it. (cheap) Just sharing the Basschat love a bit. :)

[quote name='BigAlonBass' post='692696' date='Dec 23 2009, 11:34 PM']No catch. Wayne got it cheaply, decided it wasn't for him, passed it round (free) to anybody who wanted to try a 5-string Bass, and now he's getting rid of it. (cheap) Just sharing the Basschat love a bit. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Indeed, I even put some money on what I paid for it because I'm capitalist scum :)

This is sold BTW, I'm hoping the buyer received it, better PM him.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='692807' date='Dec 24 2009, 09:42 AM']Indeed, I even put some money on what I paid for it because I'm capitalist scum :)

This is sold BTW, I'm hoping the buyer received it, better PM him.[/quote]

Bass recieved - many thanks! Has been de-stickered, re-strung and set up!

Cheers Mike