Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky UV70 4 string Jazz ***SOLD***

birdy

I love this Sadowsky but GAS is a terrible thing so it has to go.

I will pop some better pics up later but here's one to start.
[attachment=26578:DSC00002_2_.jpg]

Looking for £1100 collected from Birmingham. I am in no rush to sell this bass so am not interested in trades of any description as the cash is already spent!!!

This does NOT have the VTC hence the lowish price. I was going to add it but I have done about 20 gigs with it and it cuts through and works just fine as it is and I always get tone compliments.

Thanks

Steve

Edited by birdy

Wow, I've just bought a UV70 and it's blown me away, incredible tone and playability. Mine's natural/maple, but had I had a choice it would have looked like that one!
Good luck Steve, I dread to think what you're gassing for given your recent sales :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='506353' date='Jun 5 2009, 02:00 PM']Wow, I've just bought a UV70 and it's blown me away, incredible tone and playability. Mine's natural/maple, but had I had a choice it would have looked like that one!
Good luck Steve, I dread to think what you're gassing for given your recent sales :)[/quote]

Hi Chris,

Just making sure I have the readies available for Flankers P5 when he decides to move it on :rolleyes:

In all seriousness I am after another AC. Hence why I am not desperate to sell as I will have quite a wait potentially but I may as well start getting the cash in now.

Steve

[quote name='birdy' post='506358' date='Jun 5 2009, 02:04 PM']Hi Chris,

Just making sure I have the readies available for Flankers P5 when he decides to move it on :)

In all seriousness I am after another AC. Hence why I am not desperate to sell as I will have quite a wait potentially but I may as well start getting the cash in now.

Steve[/quote]

See? He's bored of the AC after only a couple of days...

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='506458' date='Jun 5 2009, 04:18 PM']My RV has the same livery, and has great stage presence unlike me! much the best colour scheme, hope the sale goes well.[/quote]

I am pretty sure that RV used to be mine!! If so its a great great bass. Few dings by the bottom strap pins if so.

Steve

[quote name='birdy' post='506466' date='Jun 5 2009, 04:33 PM']I am pretty sure that RV used to be mine!! If so its a great great bass. Few dings by the bottom strap pins if so.

Steve[/quote]
Thats the one, means I don't have to be too precious about it, unlike my GB, but it still has loads of qudos at gigs and as you say sounds fab and fat. Sorry stole thread!

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='506518' date='Jun 5 2009, 05:49 PM']Thats the one, means I don't have to be too precious about it, unlike my GB, but it still has loads of qudos at gigs and as you say sounds fab and fat. Sorry stole thread![/quote]

It's all good for bumping me back to the top :)

I havent't weighed it but its about 9.5-10lbs. Its certainly not heavy but has a nice feel when on.

There is some slight buckle rash on the back and a couple of really tiny dings as its done about 20 gigs which I omitted to mention.

I have tried to photograph and will show pics later.

I am in two minds as to whether to sell this so am not going to reduce the price. I should really sell it however but won't be too disappointed if noone wants it.

Edited by birdy

[quote name='TimmyC' post='512358' date='Jun 12 2009, 06:28 PM']If you haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Steve then he is a top chap.[/quote]

I don't doubt it! I need to see pics though!!! Honestly, I haven't been checking this thread 4 times a day for pics... really I haven't... no really...

Edited by Bigwan