Why become a member? ×

2 sets of used strings, x1 Sadowsky Blue Steels

warwickhunt

The Sadowsky blue steels will fit any style bass as they came off a Fender but the D'Addarios will ONLY fit a short scale bass as they came off my Bolin which has locking machines and they are cut short to suit. Obviously not brand new but rather than bin them I thought I'd see if any of our less affluent or curious members might like to try them. Cover the postage and they are yours.

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='503821' date='Jun 2 2009, 02:24 PM']Are they Dean Markley Blue Steels (not heard of Sadwosky Blue Steels)? I might give em a go if they're not too dead'n'dirty![/quote]

Sorry I should have said they are the 'Blue Label' and they are steels... these; [url="http://www.sadowsky.com/strings/blue_label.html"]http://www.sadowsky.com/strings/blue_label.html[/url]

They aren't dead and dirty, simply came on a 2nd hand Sadowsky and I prefer nickels to steels. Yours if you want them.

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='504011' date='Jun 2 2009, 05:19 PM']I'll take either or both if dannybuoy or stevie don't take them. Just PM if that's the case, but no worries if they're gone.[/quote]
I'm not after them - I was just commenting on the generosity of the offer.

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='504011' date='Jun 2 2009, 05:19 PM']I'll take either or both if dannybuoy or stevie don't take them. Just PM if that's the case, but no worries if they're gone.[/quote]

If dannybuoy doesn't come back to me they are yours! :)

Cheers

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='505032' date='Jun 3 2009, 08:43 PM']Can I have them if all these other people can't get the jiggy?![/quote]

I've PMd dannybuoy, if he doesn't get back to me by tomorrow a.m. then I'll see if mathewsanchez wants them, failing that they are yours Ben! Can you both PM me your postal address, as I'm off work tomorrow so I'll post them off to 'somebody' tomorrow. :)

I'll be having the Blue Steels people, but the D'Addarios are still available to whoever was next in the queue. If I find I don't like these then I'll put them back up here and keep 'em in the family!