Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain pedal boards

I use a pedal train jr and I think that they are really excellent pieces of kit. Very simple no frills, you've got space underneath to fit your power supply and enough space between the metal slats to route power cables and signal chain. Looked at others and felt this was the best for me. Only have a TC Electronics foot controller (for my Rebel 450 Head), a Boss Bass Chorus and an old DOD bass Flanger and a power supply I bought from Maplins - it all fits and goes in the bag the board came in - Easy. No it's not for sale though :)

Hope that helps

John

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='502401' date='May 31 2009, 05:42 PM']Anyone used these and got any feedback good or bad?

Also would look to buy the Pedaltrain JR if anyone is looking to shift one on.

Thanks

Mark[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. Have you ever had problems with the pedals coming off the velcro on the board in transit?

Mark

[quote name='urban Bassman' post='502438' date='May 31 2009, 06:20 PM']I use a pedal train jr and I think that they are really excellent pieces of kit. Very simple no frills, you've got space underneath to fit your power supply and enough space between the metal slats to route power cables and signal chain. Looked at others and felt this was the best for me. Only have a TC Electronics foot controller (for my Rebel 450 Head), a Boss Bass Chorus and an old DOD bass Flanger and a power supply I bought from Maplins - it all fits and goes in the bag the board came in - Easy. No it's not for sale though :)

Hope that helps

John[/quote]

I'm selling mine in the Misc for Sale Forum.

Never had a problem with the velcro coming off and I've owned PT 1, 2 x PT Pro's, 2 x PT Mini's, 2x PT Jr's.

The only pedals I';ve ever had a problem with were Digitech single stomps they have this rubber pad on the bottom and velcro just won't stick to it, you can of course peal it off though :rolleyes:

They are by far the best pedalboards available today.

Even though I'm selling mine 'll still have a hardcase Pt Jr and a Pt Mini knocking about :)

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='502517' date='May 31 2009, 08:00 PM']Have you ever had problems with the pedals coming off the velcro on the board in transit?[/quote]
I have with mine, when I was using the velcro that came with the Pedaltrain. I had to store it upright (rather than lying flat), and something had usually come unglued when I'd next open it up. Usually something heavy, like an Akai G-Drive... :)

I now use [url="http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_catalogId_10151_storeId_10001_partNumber_256271_langId_-1"]Heavy Duty Velcro[/url], which has a stronger adhesive backing and a stronger hook-and-loop adherence. It's amazing. I can pick up the whole board (must be about 10kg or more) just by lifting up my Bass Big Muff. Downside: it's [i]really[/i] brutal on your fingers if you scrape against the hooks. I have bled on many occasions. :rolleyes:

Not so far. Just make sure that when to fix the velcro to the underside of the pedal or to the pedal that the surface is clean, grease free and as flat as possible to make sure that the self adheasive on the velcro ahs the best chance of sticking. Otherwise the velcro adhesion to itself is very good.

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='502517' date='May 31 2009, 08:00 PM']Thanks for the feedback. Have you ever had problems with the pedals coming off the velcro on the board in transit?

Mark[/quote]