Why become a member? ×

For Sale / For Trade: Fender CIJ Jazz Bass in Sunburst ( TRADE COMPLETED )

markdavid

Looking to trade my Jazz bass for a Fender Precision or similar type of bass , i bought this bass off of Deaver and it is a nice enough bass but im finding that the Jazz bass sound isn't really doing it for me (have always been more of a P bass kind of person) , the pots on the bass have been changed to US fender pots and the pickups have been changed to US pickups which i bought from another tber as the original pickups were giving me problems , otherwise bass is completely stock.
Im after swapping for a Fender Precision or an Ibanez ATK300 bass, will consider other basses as well so dont be afraid to ask. Im based in the Croydon area (london)

btw ashtray bridge cover included

EDIT: Price dropped to £270 as I lowered the action last night as I generally keep the action quite high on my basses and I discovered some fret buzz on the upper frets of the D string , bass would likely need a truss rod tweak to get action low

Edited by markdavid

[quote name='Presidente' post='497579' date='May 25 2009, 09:23 PM']Hello!! Will you consider to ship the bass in Italy??
Have a bump from me for this beautiful baby.[/quote]

Thanks for the bump , unfortunately I dont have a hardcase so it would have to be collection or if close to or in london area can meet up.

Price dropped to £270 as I lowered the action last night as I generally keep the action quite high on my basses and I discovered some fret buzz on the upper frets of the D string , bass would likely need a truss rod tweak to get action low

I think this used to be mine. If so - she's a cracker sound wise - I'm sooooo tempted to buy her back! MarkDavid - I'll swop ya for the Ibanez SR900 I traded her for to Deaver - can travel to London Euston to swap if ur interested mate!

[quote name='King Tut' post='498454' date='May 27 2009, 12:21 AM']I think this used to be mine. If so - she's a cracker sound wise - I'm sooooo tempted to buy her back! MarkDavid - I'll swop ya for the Ibanez SR900 I traded her for to Deaver - can travel to London Euston to swap if ur interested mate![/quote]

pm'd

[quote name='markdavid' post='496550' date='May 24 2009, 12:07 PM']Looking to trade my Jazz bass for a Fender Precision or similar type of bass , i bought this bass off of Deaver and it is a nice enough bass but im finding that the Jazz bass sound isn't really doing it for me (have always been more of a P bass kind of person) , the pots on the bass have been changed to US fender pots and the pickups have been changed to US pickups which i bought from another tber as the original pickups were giving me problems , otherwise bass is completely stock.
Im after swapping for a Fender Precision or an Ibanez ATK300 bass, will consider other basses as well so dont be afraid to ask. Im based in the Croydon area (london)

btw ashtray bridge cover included

EDIT: Price dropped to £270 as I lowered the action last night as I generally keep the action quite high on my basses and I discovered some fret buzz on the upper frets of the D string , bass would likely need a truss rod tweak to get action low[/quote]

PM'd!