Why become a member? ×

Jane's Addiction tour

Kicked off in London the other night with Dave Navarro back in the band.

Anyone catch the UK shows? I'm seeing them here in Dublin in June.

Recent videos have Perry not sounding great, but hoping for the best.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mr4stringz said:

Caught them at Bearded Theory over the weekend and yeah, Perry’s not sounding the best but they were ace anyway. That Avery/Perkins rhythm section is still quite something when they really lock in. Enjoy!

Nice one.

Hiw was that Bearded Theory? Someone just yesterday was telling me it was the nicest festival

1 hour ago, lidl e said:

Nice one.

Hiw was that Bearded Theory? Someone just yesterday was telling me it was the nicest festival

It really is an absolute belter of a festival. Has the nicest vibe about the place. Very much recommended. At times the conditions underfoot have been horrendous this year but it could’ve been much worse! 

• Like 1

Saw them a good while ago (00's) at The Brixton Academy. It was Halloween, and everyone had dressed up. Amazing gig- only disappointment being that Chris Chaney was on bass rather than Eric Avery.

Navarro brought the place to a standstill twice- The solo in "Three Days", and again for "Jane Says".

Good memories. 

Yeah I’m seeing them at the roundhouse tomorrow. Soo pleased Dave is back from long covid.  Seen them many times and properly excited they’re all back together again.  Only downer is I can’t stand the roundhouse.

On 27/05/2024 at 20:30, Lfalex v1.1 said:

Saw them a good while ago (00's) at The Brixton Academy. It was Halloween, and everyone had dressed up. Amazing gig- only disappointment being that Chris Chaney was on bass rather than Eric Avery.

Navarro brought the place to a standstill twice- The solo in "Three Days", and again for "Jane Says".

Good memories. 

Chris Chaney is a killer player. Obviously it's always good to see the original line up but I can't imagine it being disappointing to see him play. Loved the one album he did with them too. 

Apparently they arent playing any tunes Eric A. didnt record in the set list. 

I have zero problem with that.

I wouldn't even know them to hear i don't think. They do have a new tune i need to check out.