Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky NYC 5 string **Sold**

wayne58

[quote name='PauBass' post='498553' date='May 27 2009, 10:31 AM']Possible silly question but what's that square mark on the back of the body?

:)[/quote]

its a piece of protective plastic that sadowsky put on to stop buckle rash

:rolleyes:

my NYC still has it on after nearly a year

(edit due to spelling)

Edited by CHRISDABASS

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='498566' date='May 27 2009, 10:47 AM']its a piece of protective plastic that sadowsky put on to stop buckle rash

:)

my NYC still has it on after nearly a year

(edit due to spelling)[/quote]

So that's what it is :rolleyes: ...Thanks Chris.

I'm very tempted...

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='499170' date='May 27 2009, 06:55 PM']Someone stole my bass :)[/quote]

I did give you first dibs as promised Al, and at a good price.
C'est la vie......isn't it time we went for a pint?

Edited by wayne58

Thank goodness for that. Now all I need is someone to buy Simon's RV5 and someone else to buy Beedster's HPJ and all will be well again... this Sadowsky GAS is killing me!

Edited by Bigwan

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='499554' date='May 28 2009, 06:01 AM']It is sir - you need to try my Sandberg and I want to try your new W&T :)[/quote]

Ooh I say....look forward to that mate.

[quote name='Bigwan' post='499577' date='May 28 2009, 08:22 AM']Thank goodness for that. Now all I need is someone to buy Simon's RV5 and someone else to buy Beedster's HPJ and all will be well again... this Sadowsky GAS is killing me![/quote]

Sorry Bigwan but my Sadowsky 4 string is coming up shortly

[quote name='Bigwan' post='499748' date='May 28 2009, 12:07 PM']What is it?[/quote]
NYC maple board, cherryburst quilted maple on ash, Sadowsky j pickups, black hardware and built in New York in 1996.
Please watch this space.

[quote name='Toasted' post='499759' date='May 28 2009, 12:23 PM']Very nice, is what it is.[/quote]
Thanks Joe, it is indeed a beauty.

[quote name='wayne58' post='499146' date='May 27 2009, 06:38 PM']Thanks to all, bass now sold and will be southbound tomorrow.[/quote]

Yes, it's coming home guys, I can't wait!

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='499170' date='May 27 2009, 06:55 PM']Someone stole my bass :rolleyes:[/quote]

Ups, sorry :)

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='500007' date='May 28 2009, 04:27 PM']You lucky, lucky, lucky man.

Beautiful bass.[/quote]

Thanks mate.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='500144' date='May 28 2009, 06:46 PM']You're gonna love it Paubass - I would have bought it if I had the money but sadly, my moolah is needed for other things. Enjoy :)[/quote]

I'm already loving it and can't wait to have a play... next day delivery by 10am so tomorrow morning it's here!