Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie TT800 - *SOLD*
£950
South Essex nr M25

Hi folks

I’ve come to realise my priorities have changed lately and having an extensive range of gear is not as essential as it used to be. Thinking ahead, I’m likely to need a minimal rig to meet my needs, so some things have to go, including this Mesa Boogie TT800 purchased from this very forum eight months ago here https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/483732-sold-mesa-subway-tt-800/#comment-5048254

It was purchased new in Feb 2021, it will come with the gig bag and original packaging. As before, the amp and gig bag are mint, it has twin ‘boogie’ and ‘subway’ channels, each with it’s own voice and full control set, including gain and volume, selectable HPF, master volume control, bright and deep buttons, output overdrive symmetry control, USB power socket. The previous owner described the tonal range as exceptional, I’ve no dispute with that at all

It’s only been out of the house once to a local studio to be fired up to see what it sounds like, everything worked fine as it should. I’d like the £950.00 I paid for it, buyer pays for courier service if that’s required.

Thanks for reading all

EBC 

Now sold

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

Edited by essexbasscat
  • Like 2

My dream amp. 

Just placed my order for one with Andertons few days ago.

Sods law. 

At that price it should go quickly. I've paid a lot more than this.

GLWTS

Dave

2 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

My dream amp. 

Just placed my order for one with Andertons few days ago.

Sods law. 

At that price it should go quickly. I've paid a lot more than this.

GLWTS

Dave

Can you not cancel your order, Dave?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Browning said:

I’d genuinely buy it myself, but 3 is a little excessive.

Steve, citing concepts such as excessive is not how Basschat works. If one is good, and two is very good, three must logically be….?

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Beedster said:

Steve, citing concepts such as excessive is not how Basschat works. If one is good, and two is very good, three must logically be….?

Fair point. If it was a Mesa Subway 2x15 I'd be on my way to Essex now (or even a 2x12).

• Haha 1

• essexbasscat changed the title to Mesa Boogie TT800 sold