Why become a member? ×

Behringer Toro

1 hour ago, BigRedX said:

It's got a USB socket on the back already. Doesn't that provide "MIDI over USB"?

I don't think so I think it's just for connecting to a computer but not for midi unfortunately.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

According to page 43 of the quick start manual it is for MIDI over USB.

Yes that looks promising cheers! Someone on another forum said it wasn't the case tho. Looking at the wee illustrations there isn't a usb midi in example but it does say USB midi. I might drop Behringer a line.

Edited by steviedee

Just wondering ; which is better out of the Minitaur  ,and the Toro  ?  Is there much in it ? 🤔
I'd guess that the Toro would be better in a band situation . I have the Minitaur, and don't really think I need another Moog type bass synth . The Toro does look good though .  I decided not to purchase the Moog Marianne app , as I think too much Moog bass is a bit overkill . 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE said:

Just wondering ; which is better out of the Minitaur  ,and the Toro  ?  Is there much in it ? 🤔
I'd guess that the Toro would be better in a band situation . I have the Minitaur, and don't really think I need another Moog type bass synth . The Toro does look good though .  I decided not to purchase the Moog Marianne app , as I think too much Moog bass is a bit overkill . 

I'm in exactly the same position, I think the Toro might easier just out of the box than the Minitaur but my Minitaur has been a bit neglected the past couple of years so at the very least the convo around the Toro has made me think about getting it together and using it again .... never heard of the app.... but I have now!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE said:

Did you get the Toro in the end? 

I ended up spending a wee bit of time with the Minitaur, loaded up the software for the Moog and the 12 Step. Haven’t looked at it for ages and almost lost my mind but now it’s all working great.

So the Toro is on hold ….. for now 😀

589E475F-97FE-4435-8191-143794739411.thumb.jpeg.def2f3be1fc292af417ad12a60ced95f.jpeg

• Like 1