Why become a member? ×

Vista Musicmaster

28 minutes ago, prowla said:

All of this Squier malarky - anybody who pays £590.00 for that is a fool.

Have you played one?  Or even seen one in the flesh?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pea Turgh said:

I’d really love one in white, but the asking prices these days seem silly.

If you can put up with a slightly scruffy black one I will probably be listing it soon for a fraction over half that price (I am fully paid up).

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Paul S said:

If you can put up with a slightly scruffy black one I will probably be listing it soon for a fraction over half that price (I am fully paid up).

Thank you, but I’m fixated on getting a white one!  Good to know not everyone is jumping on the silly price bandwagon - there is hope for me yet…

Supply & demand though I guess - made for only a year and lots of buzz ont’ net.  Not surprising.

33 minutes ago, Pea Turgh said:

Thank you, but I’m fixated on getting a white one!  Good to know not everyone is jumping on the silly price bandwagon - there is hope for me yet…

Supply & demand though I guess - made for only a year and lots of buzz ont’ net.  Not surprising.

They tick a lot of boxes - as you say only made for a year, funky colours available, the matching headstock thing made them a little different.  None of which would matter except that they are exceedingly good basses. 

• Like 1