Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Neo Series 500W 8 ohm 1x15 £100 - *SOLD*
£100
Newcastle upon Tyne

JPJ

Here we have my Ashdown Neo Series 500W 8 ohm 1x15 cab, recently purchased off of our own SharkFinger to pair with my Ashdown 1x15 combo. Truth is, the combo is more than capable of covering small gigs on its own, and for bigger gigs I have my Ashdown Head of Doom in combination with a Vanderkley 2x12 rendering this cab pretty much redundant. 
This is a lightweight cab with a sensibly placed handle on the top which makes loading in/out a breeze. It also has rubber feet on both the side and the bottom for maximum cab placement flexibility. All working as it should, cosmetic condition as seen in the photos is a solid 7 out of 10. 
I’m including a padded Hotcovers cover I bought for the cab, and I’m only seeking to recover what I paid so you’ll be getting the cover for free.

Collection from Killingworth, Newcastle upon Tyne, or postage at buyers risk/expense.

Any questions, shoot me a pm. 

IMG_8215.jpeg

IMG_8217.jpeg

IMG_8216.jpeg

IMG_8219.jpeg

IMG_8220.jpeg

IMG_8218.jpeg

IMG_8214.jpeg

Edited by JPJ
  • Like 5

• JPJ changed the title to Ashdown Neo Series 500W 8 ohm 1x15 £100
38 minutes ago, TRBboy said:

Damn, I wish I was closer to you! 😅

Do you know what the speaker is in these?

Thanks,

Oli

Not sure what driver is in these, and it’s lightweight so postage is an option 😉

• Like 1

Dammit. This would be the ideal match for my Shuttle 9.2 (which is 600w into 8 ohms) for smaller gigs. Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Dammit. This would be the ideal match for my Shuttle 9.2 (which is 600w into 8 ohms) for smaller gigs. Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?

I feel your pain, but as we all know, GAS is inversely proportionate to bank balance 😂

On 20/02/2024 at 21:28, TRBboy said:

Damn, I wish I was closer to you! 😅

Do you know what the speaker is in these?

Thanks,

Oli

The opposite for me.

I'm glad that he's a long way away...at this price it's a steal and I'd be on it like...well a very quick thing.

No more room in Chez TheGreek. 

GLWTS  (not that you'll need it)

• Haha 1

• JPJ changed the title to SOLD - Ashdown Neo Series 500W 8 ohm 1x15 £100 - SOLD