Why become a member? ×

Reduced - now £210 - Octavius squeezer - *SOLD*
£250
Brighton

GisserD

will take £210

Great condition but without box. Purchaced off a friend recently but canr really justify the board space. Pretty rare and hard to come by apparently. 

Fuzz from a brown dog and a VCF from tge 00Funk in 1 single digital controlled (full analogue signal) pedal.

Special delivery included.

17078326989168840407981199691764.jpg

Edited by GisserD
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Quatschmacher said:

Still on my list of things to try, if I’m feeling brave enough to tackle the notorious interface. 

Yeah it's a bit frustrating at first but OK once you get the hang of it - as long as you don't forget the next time you use it!

I have the firmware file containing the latest (final) factory sounds if anyone wants.

V001_011.OSF

• Like 3

On 13/02/2024 at 13:59, GisserD said:

Great condition but without box. Purchaced off a friend recently but canr really justify the board space. Pretty rare and hard to come by apparently. 

Fuzz from a brown dog and a VCF from tge 00Funk in 1 single digital controlled (full analogue signal) pedal.

Special delivery included.

17078326989168840407981199691764.jpg

I've always wanted to try one of these, purely because of the agent 00 funk circuit. I bought one once and it was knackered the second I plugged it in, I was gutted as I think that's the filter to end my search 🤣

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, lee650 said:

I've always wanted to try one of these, purely because of the agent 00 funk circuit. I bought one once and it was knackered the second I plugged it in, I was gutted as I think that's the filter to end my search 🤣

Good one. 

• Haha 1

• GisserD changed the title to Reduced - now £210 - Octavius squeezer
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2024 at 23:57, lee650 said:

you know, jeds peds do a PCB of the Agent 00Funk and it's brilliant.

https://www.jedspeds.co.uk/product-page/funkin-for-ja-morton

I've made a couple and often swap between this and my Meatball clone - different flavours of funk for different jobs. If you're handy with a soldering iron it's less than a day's work and significantly cheaper than buying one (if you can find one).

• GisserD changed the title to Sold. now £210 - Octavius squeezer