Why become a member? ×

***PRICE DROP***Lakland Skyline 44-60 (Formerly the Joe Osborn) now £700 - *SOLD*
£750
Leeds

petergales

PRICE DROP TO £700

For sale is my Lakland Skyline 44-60 in black with rosewood finger board. I had a black pickguard made to match as I like the black-on-black look. I am including the original minted white pickguard in the sale.

I have had the bass from new and I have looked after it ever since. As such it is in excellent condition.

Also included is a gear4music hard shell case.

Only selling as I'm looking to fund a short scale bass of similar value.

I'm not willing to post this but would happily meet up within 50 miles of Leeds or arrange for the buyer to collect.

IMG_0440.jpeg

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_0441.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

Edited by petergales
Sold
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, Dogcake said:

Is this crafted in Korea?

(I cannot read the back of the neck from the picture)

Thanks

M

Hi M

It's Crafted in Indonesia, plays beautifully and sounds superb.

Oof if this is anywhere near as good as my Indonesian crafted Lakland Skyline P bass it’ll be one awesome bass. If (and I don’t imagine for one second it will be) this is still available whenever either my SWR Marcus Miller preamp, or Warwick Rockbass Alien 5 string sell, you’ll be getting a pm 😎

3 hours ago, JPJ said:

Oof if this is anywhere near as good as my Indonesian crafted Lakland Skyline P bass it’ll be one awesome bass. If (and I don’t imagine for one second it will be) this is still available whenever either my SWR Marcus Miller preamp, or Warwick Rockbass Alien 5 string sell, you’ll be getting a pm 😎

Hi JPJ

You wouldn't be disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/03/2024 at 13:55, Sibob said:

I keep coming back to this, but just a little too heavy for me!

Someone is going to love it though!!

Si

Thanks Si

They certainly will love it. Just needs to connect with the right buyer.

• Like 1

• petergales changed the title to ***PRICE DROP***Lakland Skyline 44-60 (Formerly the Joe Osborn) now £700
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/04/2024 at 11:50, Hutton said:

Very nice bass. I’m sure it would attract more interest if it was available for shipping.

I agree but I don't really have the packaging available and I have this dread of couriers and some of the horror stories I hear.

• petergales changed the title to ***PRICE DROP***Lakland Skyline 44-60 (Formerly the Joe Osborn) now £700 ***SOLD***