Why become a member? ×

Show us yer cases!

Bass cases can sometimes tell as much of a story as the instrument inside.

Share yours!

This SKB was already well used and stickered when our own @ped passed it on, but it's still going strong.

The other is a G&G Classic, supplied with my American Vintage II 1960 P. Lush.

20240204_202332.thumb.jpg.7091215e9eccf84c661f9ecc2da7f0df.jpg

Edited by Stub Mandrel
  • Like 1

A couple of mine ready to be loaded on the gear van to be driven up to Scotland for some dates next week..

Much prefer these cases with the ‘over rider’ bumpers to the plain ones, I lost a couple of feet & had a cracked case due to the crews handling, the last time we went north of the boarder..

I want an Enki case but have been over-ruled by Mrs Bassman 😄

IMG_0754.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Bassman68 said:

A couple of mine ready to be loaded on the gear van to be driven up to Scotland for some dates next week..

Much prefer these cases with the ‘over rider’ bumpers to the plain ones, I lost a couple of feet & had a cracked case due to the crews handling, the last time we went north of the boarder..

I want an Enki case but have been over-ruled by Mrs Bassman 😄

IMG_0754.jpeg

Where are you playing up here?

40 minutes ago, Bassman68 said:

My band ELO Again are playing ..

Edinburgh Usher hall on 15th

Tivoli theatre Aberdeen 16th

Elgin town hall Elgin 17th

Aw, that’s too bad. My wife and I live in Aberdeen but we’re travelling south for a family get together this coming Friday. Have a great time gigging in Scotland.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Bit disappointed there aren't more 'heavily stickered' cases 😁 used to be the 'thing' way back when!

Unfortunately most cases I see these days are of the textured variety, which make putting stickers on quite difficult?
When I was still a newbie, no case was complete without a “Keep music live” MU sticker on it at the very least?
I used to love going to the shows i.e British music fare etc. to stock up on stickers..

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bassman68 said:

Unfortunately most cases I see these days are of the textured variety, which make putting stickers on quite difficult?
When I was still a newbie, no case was complete without a “Keep music live” MU sticker on it at the very least?
I used to love going to the shows i.e British music fare etc. to stock up on stickers..

Just to keep @Bassman68 and @Stub Mandrel happy, here's one of mine snapped two minutes ago. Sorry for poor quality of photo, but some of these stickers will be older than some basschatters. Ubiquitous KML sticker at top left.

IMG_2572.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, snorkie635 said:

Just to keep @Bassman68 and @Stub Mandrel happy, here's one of mine snapped two minutes ago. Sorry for poor quality of photo, but some of these stickers will be older than some basschatters. Ubiquitous KML sticker at top left.

IMG_2572.jpeg

My one with a KML sticker is in the loft awaiting a new handle... which I've had for a few years do I ought to sort it!

• Like 2

On 08/02/2024 at 08:15, Steve Browning said:

A somewhat untidy corner with a number of my cases. The Enki is my touring case. Brilliant bit of kit. 

The SKBs are unbeatable for Precisions IMHO.

20240208_081040.jpg

That looks very much like a Harvest Leather gig-bag to me. Excellent.