Why become a member? ×

Looking for bendy/soft strings

Apothem

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='486280' date='May 12 2009, 07:36 PM']D'addario all the way... :)[/quote]

Heh, D'addarios have the highest tension/worst flexibility compared to gauge of any brand of string I've tried.

La Bella Hard Rockin' Steels are my personal favourate. Great feel, great life, great tone.

[quote name='Oscar South' post='486519' date='May 13 2009, 12:01 AM']Heh, D'addarios have the highest tension/worst flexibility compared to gauge of any brand of string I've tried.

La Bella Hard Rockin' Steels are my personal favourate. Great feel, great life, great tone.[/quote]

To a note of what I said about bending with fingers behind the string on a .55 guage I was actually refering to D'Addario Pro Steels. :)
I love them, and the Nickel plated version, for their tention, tone and reliability...took me a damn few years to find and strings I liked.

[quote name='owen' post='486507' date='May 12 2009, 11:32 PM']TI Jazz rounds are THE BOMB.

Bendy, rubbery (in a good way) long lasting. I love them very much and I was looking for just what you were looking for.

Did I mention that they are THE BOMB?[/quote]

I reckon I'm gonna have to get me some - have you tried the flats Owen ?

[quote name='redstriper' post='486560' date='May 13 2009, 02:07 AM']I reckon I'm gonna have to get me some - have you tried the flats Owen ?[/quote]

I have both strung up on different basses. You are welcome to borrow them.