Why become a member? ×

Evri

Geek99

3 hours ago, SH73 said:

What I dint get is the changes of the updates on tracking. In the morning it says " in the transit, in the local depot" in the afternoon it changes to dispatched.

"We are expecting your parcel."

"In Transit" means it has been picked up from seller and is on way to the depot.

Then it will say "We have your parcel."

Then it'll say dispatched or something. 

I'm currently waiting for a package I ordered on Sunday afternoon with a delivery date of Thursday to my local Budgens. 

I'll let you know of progress but currently, "Your order is on its way". It has passed "Processing", "In transit", and is showing "Received by Delivery Company".

• 1 month later...

Shocking customer service from Parcel2go/Evri. I carefully boxed up a short-scale bass I'd sold, re-entering the weight and dimensions of the parcel 3 times into the Parcel2go broker website. Each time, the Evri drop-off service came up as being suitable. Not once did the booking system alert me to the fact the parcel would not fit into the locker. At the drop-off lockers, it was immediately apparent the parcel was too big. 

Back home I contacted P2G to complain. They suggested the parcel was re-booked onto an Evri collection service the next day, Courier never arrived.

I contacted P2G to complain. Unbelievably, they suggested I use Evri's drop off locker service! They insisted that the parcel would fit the lockers. "I can assure you that it won't - I was there"

I asked P2G to rebook the parcel onto another courier's drop off service. Thay refused to pay the difference in cost, expecting me to stump up the difference. "Why should I pay for your incompetence and shocking customer service?"

At this point I gave up, lodged a formal complaint and asked for a full refund. I booked the parcel onto another courier's drop-off service through another parcel broker.

That's the first and last time I'll use Evri.

3 hours ago, solo4652 said:

Shocking customer service from Parcel2go/Evri. I carefully boxed up a short-scale bass I'd sold, re-entering the weight and dimensions of the parcel 3 times into the Parcel2go broker website. Each time, the Evri drop-off service came up as being suitable. Not once did the booking system alert me to the fact the parcel would not fit into the locker. At the drop-off lockers, it was immediately apparent the parcel was too big. 

Back home I contacted P2G to complain. They suggested the parcel was re-booked onto an Evri collection service the next day, Courier never arrived.

I contacted P2G to complain. Unbelievably, they suggested I use Evri's drop off locker service! They insisted that the parcel would fit the lockers. "I can assure you that it won't - I was there"

I asked P2G to rebook the parcel onto another courier's drop off service. Thay refused to pay the difference in cost, expecting me to stump up the difference. "Why should I pay for your incompetence and shocking customer service?"

At this point I gave up, lodged a formal complaint and asked for a full refund. I booked the parcel onto another courier's drop-off service through another parcel broker.

That's the first and last time I'll use Evri.

Is this not a P2G issue rather than Evri? I've only ever used it to receive something before so I'm not sure what their process is like from the other end.

2 hours ago, asingardenof said:

Is this not a P2G issue rather than Evri? I've only ever used it to receive something before so I'm not sure what their process is like from the other end.

Let's call it a communication breakdown between P2G and Evri. A plague on both thier houses.

• Like 2

Just want to ad a comment about the Basschat community. I sold the bass via the Wanted section here, and I offered to pay the courier charges. I emailed the buyer to explain that the bass would be a few days late reaching him because of the various courier screw-ups. Immediately, my buyer offered to send me some extra money to cover any extra courier charges, even though we'd agreed that I would pay for the courier. Obviously, I declined his generous offer. Once again, the B/C Community does the honourable thing and comes up trumps.

• Like 2

Another moronic delivery by Evri. about two weeks ago they lobbed a heavy item over the fence that landed on concrete patio. Luckily only bent the two brackets that that attach to the rack.

• Like 1

Since moving, I have had nothing but good service from Evri. Due to poor, past experiences, I’m amazed every time it works just as it should now.

Edited by ezbass
  • Like 1

On 18/01/2024 at 08:59, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

our Evri courier is fantastic. She always goes the extra mile. I quite often see her driving about in her car and she lets me know if she’s coming to us or if she has anything for us.

Same here. As with any large company, it's the individuals who make the difference. If they're conscientious and competent, you'll be happy. If not, you won't.

• Like 1