Why become a member? ×

Hello good people

HornetPinata

I've been on here for quite some time and realised I had never introduced myself.

These days I am mostly noodling on my own enjoying making riffs that I intend to record but I usually don't as I find it a faff.

I play bass and guitar and have played both in a few bands that went on the road but that is ages ago. Sometimes I jam with old band mates but it is rarer these days. The bands I played in were hardcore/punk bands. I am still of a punk persuasion but I listen to a lot of different stuff. Good music is good. 

In my spare time I sometimes find time to unwittingly delete internet accounts like Basschat even though it is not easily done by accident. I belive it took a total of three clicks on a big red delete button including in a confirmation email. Still managed to do it.

My lack of technical skills is why I don't enjoy recording on a DAW.

Anyway, I'll mostly be lurking, releasing trapped emoticons and maybe learning things.

Thanks for having me back, and thanks to @ped and all the mods that helped me when I had my major technical malfunction.

There are good people in all ranks on this forum.

Edited by HornetPinata
added/subtracted
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, HornetPinata said:

In my spare time I sometimes find time to unwittingly delete internet accounts like Basschat even though it is not easily done by accident

...@ped

Hej, Hornet!

that's a cool skillset - kudos!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sandy_r said:

Hej, Hornet!

that's a cool skillset - kudos!

Hey Sandy! It's not something I would proceed to make a career of as it takes some sleep deprivation to master I think. 

3 hours ago, SpondonBassed said:

Welcome back HP.

Thank you SpondonBassed.

3 hours ago, ezbass said:

:crigon_04: Once more.

Thank you ezbass. 

1 hour ago, nilorius said:

Dahh...that all is normal! Cheers!

Maybe it is. Cheers nilorus!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Richard R said:

Welcome, err back?

:crigon_04:

Lurk and learn - it sounds like a good idea on BC,  but would get you into trouble with the neighbours...

Thank you Richard R.

There truly is a knowledgable group of people here, I don't think I've ever seen a question go unanswered.

We have friendly neighbours but thin walls, so headphones it is unfortunately. I had a long think just now but there is no other way.

I meant if you lurk round your neighbour's house prying on their behaviour you might learn things about them you're not supposed to, or really didn't want to!

I've just noticed you're in Norway, I apologise in advance for the English schoolboy humour!

• Like 1