Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Lyte - Made in Japan - *SOLD*
£425
Caerphilly

Kevdbass

Fender Precision Lyte 1996.  50th Anniversary. I believe this is the deluxe model.  Made in Japan.

The bass is in great condition, plays and sounds great too. Control knobs have been replaced at some stage, hardware shows some wear but looking good for the age. A brand new Fender gig bag is included.  Strap locks fitted which will be included as well as the original strap buttons.

Pots for volume, bass cut/boost, mid cut/boost, treble cut/boost and rotary P/J pickup selector, with enough tonal diversity for any style of music.  The bass was originally purchased from Cranes music in Cardiff and comes with the original receipt. I have only just noticed on the headstock a small hairline crack in the lacquer across the grain of the wood.( Hardly noticeable and not structural but wanted to point it out.) I have adjusted the price accordingly.  

A fantastic small lightweight bass - a great buy for someone.  I am more into short scale so this just doesn’t get used and it’s such a waste just sitting there.

Year- 1996 Fender Japan.

Body Basswood.

Body finish Black

Neck finish satin.

Neck maple.

Fretboard rosewood.

Scale length-34”.

Electronics-Active.

Pickups-PJ

Weight -7. 1 pounds

Price includes UK UPS shipping

IMG_0849.jpeg