Why become a member? ×

STATUS Streamline 4 string FRETLESS 2019, black hardware - *SOLD*
£1400
Wolverhampton

bassybill

Must be one of the last made. Like new,, in Status gig bag.. No longer able to play since suffering a stroke just after acquiring the bass. £1400 by bank transfer for quick sale, collection only from Wolverhampton- sorry not able to ship. Message me for more details and exchange phone numbers.

Bill

Edited by bassybill
  • Sad 1

I do have pics but they don’t really do it justice. I’m afraid this is about the best I can take whilst bedbound!  Looks miles better “in the flesh.” Unlined fingerboard, as you can see.

IMG_1228.jpeg

Edited by bassybill
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear you're bed-bound and hope you get well soon @bassybill

That looks very nice indeed. 

I do like those Status graphite basses.

All the very best with the sale and for a speedy recovery back to your normal self Bill.

Take care.

Dave 

Edited by dmccombe7
  • Like 1

£1400 is a bit of a bargain price for a elite-level handmade bass like this. Looks beautiful with that unlined fretboard, too. I've got an identical bass but the fretted version.

Wishing you all the best for your recovery and rehabilitation, Bill.

• Like 1

That is a great price for one of these and should be snapped up in no time.  Sorry to hear about your health issues.  I still miss my old Streamline (even the CW Sig I ended up getting later hasn't made up for that) and I'd have this in a heartbeat if I had the funds to hand.  All the best luck with the sale!

• Like 1

• bassybill changed the title to STATUS Streamline 4 string FRETLESS 2019, black hardware *SOLD*