Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Jazz Bass with upgraded Aguilar 70's pickups £500 local £550 shipped UK
£600

Studio GC

Picked this up locally here on Basschat from a wonderful seller (my second bass from him).

Great bass, but I'm moving and need to clear a few things out and I'm sticking with my Am. P bass.

This one plays and sounds wonderful. In my opinion, not your typical jazz neck. Ever so slightly chunkier. Feels great.

Weight: 4.5kg.

Can drive within reason for local sale. Selling for what I bought it for. 

From the previous seller:

Hi guys,

For sale is my beautiful Maruszczyk Jazz Bass (reputation precedes). Hopefully the pictures do It justice. Its hard to get detailed intel on this bass as I believe many of them are made to order, and I bought It second hand a few years back. If anyone has any more knowledge or a way to trace using serial number I would be very grateful 🙂 

Cosmetic markings shown in pictures. Few marks on the headstock, but rest of the bass is in great condition. Plays great, sounds great and the Aguilar pickups really pack a punch. 

Rosewood Fretboard

Maple Neck

1.5" Nut

21 Frets

Tortoise Shell Pickguard

Comes with a Fender gig bag. Strung with DR Hi-Beams.

20231105_094327 (1).jpg

20231105_094336.jpg

20231105_094340.jpg

20240224_094912.jpg

Edited by Studio GC
photos
  • Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 14:55, Duroc17 said:

Fancy a semi? and a bit of cash my way?

Ooh. That is lovely. I do love a good Starfire and probably would have done a trade if it weren't for moving house and doing a big clear out.

Nice playing in your video BTW.

3 hours ago, Studio GC said:

Ooh. That is lovely. I do love a good Starfire and probably would have done a trade if it weren't for moving house and doing a big clear out.

Nice playing in your video BTW.

Thanks Gunnar

Good luck with the move sir 

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2023 at 19:05, MungoBass said:

Nice bass!

What are those ‘squares’ on two of the neck screws? 

Can I ask this same question please? Can't see a reply..? Is it a residue of some sort? Can it be cleaned off? 

On 12/02/2024 at 01:29, Dunk said:

Can I ask this same question please? Can't see a reply..? Is it a residue of some sort? Can it be cleaned off? 

Not sure. I think it's just sticker residue. I'll check it out and get back to you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Studio GC changed the title to Maruszczyk Jazz Bass with upgraded Aguilar 70's pickups £500 local £550 shipped UK