Why become a member? ×

Wayne Jones Powered 1x10 (1000 watts on-board power) - £450 (shipping possible) - *SOLD*
£450
Manchester

three

WJ powered speaker cab - 110.  These contain two high-end (Pascal) 500 watt amps, so the powered 1x10 offers 500 with the internal speaker and a second cab can be connected to benefit from the full 1000.  The unit also offers stereo capability. The twin amps can either linked for mono use (with the addition of a second cabinet), or unlinked for stereo operation.  Connecting a (suitably rated) 110 or 210 offers great flexibility and pretty immense power/volume.  I have a second WJ 110 that I use with a Berg 210 - you can see what that looks like below (quite a nice fit and a vertically arranged 310 in total).  The WJ preamp that I also for sale permits full use of the stereo functionality (I achieve such functionality via another route, hence the sale of the WJ pre - if you're interested in both the pre and 110, let me know and I may be able to do a deal).

Build quality is on another level.  Condition is excellent - just a few little impressions in the vinyl.  The image of the rear appears to show scruffy joints in the vinyl - in reality, these can't be seen (a function of the very bright lighting I suspect).  

I imagine that most viewing this will know what it is.  For further information, please take a look here:

https://www.waynejonesaudio.com/products-specs/stereo-mono-bass-cabinets/

The cab weighs around 40lbs.  An extremely powerful and pokey unit.  WJ's boast that these (paired) can be used as studio monitors is no idle one - I've tried it.

The price is firm on this - the cabs aren't easy to find and would cost about twice what I'm asking to import.  US and Australia build - everything premium and it shows.  Shipping is possible but to be arranged by the buyer and at the latter's risk - I can pack carefully in a strong box.

Any questions, please just ask. 

Edited by three
new image and updated description
  • Like 7

• three changed the title to Wayne Jones Powered 1x10 (1000 watts on-board power) - £450 (shipping possible)
  • 1 month later...
  • three changed the title to SOLD - Wayne Jones Powered 1x10 (1000 watts on-board power) - £450 (shipping possible)