Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 250 SMX Bass amp
£250
St Albans

foxy1

Lovely Trace Elliot 250 SMX for sale -  NOW SOLD please close topic

I am the original owner, I bought this classic  amp from The Bass Centre on Wapping in the late 1980s. It has got the fantastic 12 band grophic with a couple of presets plus the dual band compressor which will give you just about any sound that you could ever want. Seriously powerful amp, but flexible enough to use in any situation, I certainly did for many years!

This is a very well made amp, and everything works perfectly in a very solid but manageable 15Kg package.

I’m hardly gigging nowadays and only need a small amp set up. This superb amp needs to be used and enjoyed for many years to come.

Thanks for looking.

F6E7D446-461D-456D-8FA8-7F37B517A5BF.jpeg

EB001330-C7E2-46A9-9939-0DB12AD01322.jpeg

60F1442B-7AAE-46B4-935F-71C491AE7322.jpeg

Edited by foxy1
  • Like 17

Thanks for the nice comments. Over the years I have used all sorts of equipment in different situations ranging from Marshall, Ampeg, Acoustic, Fender, Hartke, TC Eectronic, Gallien Kruger etc etc, and it’s always been good to come back to my Trace Elliot, it has stood up really well to just about anything else out there.

• Like 5

Good stuff.

If you edit the title of your original post, adding the word ‘Sold’ somewhere within, the topic will automatically be locked from further replies and saves people having to trawl through to look at your final post to find out it’s sold.

Edited by Deedee