Why become a member? ×

Schecter Model T Now £325 including postage - *SOLD*
£499
Greenock

Brian18242

Listed for sale, a custom Schecter Model T bass.

***Please read***

Bass has been fitted with new EMG passive pickups

Fender High Mass Bridge

Custom pickguard

Currently missing control knobs so you will need to purchase these separately

This is an exact replica of the bass used by Rober De Leo from the Stone temple pilots

Please note, the only signs of wear or damage to the bass is on the reverse side where the previous owner repaired a chip by sanding back the finish. Also the headstock has a small chip. As seen in photo/video

Website has weight listed as 4.3 kgs which feels about right.

Free postage

Item will be posted in hardcase

Fitted with new Dunlop strings 

Item for sale in UK only

No Returns

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/196039127717?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=6V5r_AIrQO2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=6V5r_AIrQO2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

DSC_0607.JPG

DSC_0597.JPG

DSC_0600.JPG

DSC_0601.JPG

DSC_0603.JPG

DSC_0599.JPG

Robert-DeLeo.jpeg

Edited by Brian18242
  • Like 3

• Brian18242 changed the title to Schecter Model T Now £380 including postage
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks an interesting build...I suspect 1 of the pots should be connected to the split pick ups and 1 to the bridge pick up to provide volume for each pickup, the 3rd pot being an overall tone. 

Why is there a fender bridge fitted? 

Could you advise on the nut width please? I may be interested if you want to get in contact

0eb39264-d0aa-424c-bcd3-1f17ff34b506.JPG

• Like 1

Hi, Thanks for your interest.

Too be honest, the pickups may be wired correctly as I believe one of the pots is for tone. As mentioned, I bought these new from https://www.gak.co.uk/en/emg-pjhz-set-pj-style-passive-bass-pickup-set-black/929082?gclsrc=aw.ds&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA98WrBhAYEiwA2WvhOuWk6-DQ6mQ9i_mpYEgTY9B5MHIgo_cP-Hp7tHSeb188KP6cTkIVYhoCDssQAvD_BwE

Regarding the bridge, I decided to buy a fender hi mass bridge as the old bridge was on it's last legs.

Massive amount of interest from the US on this bass but very little interest in the UK 😉

Any other questions, just give me a shout 

Hi, Thanks for your interest.

Too be honest, the pickups may be wired correctly as I believe one of the pots is for tone. As mentioned, I bought these new from https://www.gak.co.uk/en/emg-pjhz-set-pj-style-passive-bass-pickup-set-black/929082?gclsrc=aw.ds&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA98WrBhAYEiwA2WvhOuWk6-DQ6mQ9i_mpYEgTY9B5MHIgo_cP-Hp7tHSeb188KP6cTkIVYhoCDssQAvD_BwE

Regarding the bridge, I decided to buy a fender hi mass bridge as the old bridge was on it's last legs.

Massive amount of interest from the US on this bass but very little interest in the UK 😉

42 nut and 16 radius. I'm more of a jazz neck player but found this bass to be very comfortable.

Any other questions, just give me a shout 

• Brian18242 changed the title to Schecter Model T Now £380 including postage Open to sensible offers
  • Brian18242 changed the title to Schecter Model T Now £400 including postage
  • Brian18242 changed the title to Schecter Model T Now £360 including postage
  • Brian18242 changed the title to Schecter Model T Now £350 including postage
  • Brian18242 changed the title to Schecter Model T Now £325 including postage

This is such a good bass and such good value. If I lived near you I could not resist. Sadly I have zero confidence in courier services anymore so have to reluctantly let this one go. 

• Like 1

• Brian18242 changed the title to Schecter Model T Now £325 including postage SOLD