Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe 1997 - *SOLD*
£875
Cheshire

JazzBassGirl

1997 Jazz Deluxe original Deluxe hardcase. 

Can’t say vintage for a bass that’s younger than me(!) but it’s an iconic 90s American made bass. 

https://youtu.be/pATcvr3zAhg?si=r-AvpJosXE0kx7tL

Not a standard jazz but the deluxe model which has 22 fret neck, smaller body, preamp, and Suhr pickups. 
If you know your stuff I don’t need to say much more!  

Great condition cosmetically and no issues with playing. Can be strung through body or bridge. It’s currently through the bridge as I usually have flatwounds on. 

Collection Cheshire. Or post +£35

IMG_6641.jpeg

IMG_6643.jpeg

IMG_7084.jpeg

IMG_7088.jpeg

IMG_7087.jpeg

IMG_7655.jpeg

IMG_7656.jpeg

Edited by JazzBassGirl
  • Like 8

Those look like the Fender Suhr pickups which are absolutely amazing, they always make me think of the mind blowing Gospel videos where they were often playing the 5’er version of this bass with these Suhr pickups in - had such a striking tone, I think if this was a 5 I’d be all over it! Good luck with the sale

Edit - I’ve just read the advert properly and you’ve said they are the Suhr pickups 🤦‍♂️ Sorry it’s still early!

Edited by Paddy777
  • Like 2

Absolutely phenomenal sounding basses. I had the 5 string - like in the video - but found the ‘board a bit wide for me. Sold it and bought a 4 string. Amazing tone, get rid of the flats and add rounds and it’s killer. My go-to recording bass. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • JazzBassGirl changed the title to Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe 1997 *SOLD*