Why become a member? Ɨ

PRICE DROP Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab Trades Added - *WITHDRAWN*
Ā£1050
Nr York

johnbiffa

PRICE DROP Ā£975

Ā 

Boutique UK built all valve bass amp which achieved near cult status on this forum during its development in Ā NE (and only a handful built to date) my Stoneham YI200 head and matching 4 x 10 cab. Converted to run on 6550 valves (like an Ampeg) by Martin Stoneham, head is housed in a swan flight case, and is much lighter than a Marshall VBA400 head, Ā the cab is loaded with Celestion BN10-200 speakers and comes with a custom cover. Cab is very light and on castors. Monster sounding rig for any genre and looks great .

Ā 

Specification:

280w rms, 4 x 6550 power valves

Fully hand-wired, turret board construction stainless steel chassis

Weight 18Kg

XLR D.I output

Ā 

Current price for head only is Ā£1499, so nearest to. Ā£1050 secures both,

Ā 

Meet up in NE or Yorkshire possible but courier is not feasible unless organised by a buyer but collection from near York preferable.

Ā 

Gigs with my Free tribute band are few and far between so needs to be used, it is floor shaking and so deep but clear as a bell with my old EB3 and 77 Jazz, this really recaptured the sound of my Marshall Superbass 100 and 2 4x12ā€™s without the exceptional heavy weight šŸ˜Ž

Ā 

Both head and cab are in excellent condition.

Ā 

Any Vanderkley Spartans or vintage Fenders would be a great trade šŸ˜Ž

IMG_1625.jpeg

IMG_1624.jpeg

Edited by johnbiffa
Withdrawn
  • Like 14

• johnbiffa changed the title to Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab
  • johnbiffa changed the title to Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab Trades Added
  • johnbiffa changed the title to PRICE DROP Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab Trades Added
  • johnbiffa changed the title to WITHDRAWN Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab Trades Added