Why become a member? ×

PRICE DROP Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab Trades Added - *WITHDRAWN*
£1050
Nr York

johnbiffa

PRICE DROP £975

Boutique UK built all valve bass amp which achieved near cult status on this forum during its development in  NE (and only a handful built to date) my Stoneham YI200 head and matching 4 x 10 cab. Converted to run on 6550 valves (like an Ampeg) by Martin Stoneham, head is housed in a swan flight case, and is much lighter than a Marshall VBA400 head,  the cab is loaded with Celestion BN10-200 speakers and comes with a custom cover. Cab is very light and on castors. Monster sounding rig for any genre and looks great .

Specification:

280w rms, 4 x 6550 power valves

Fully hand-wired, turret board construction stainless steel chassis

Weight 18Kg

XLR D.I output

Current price for head only is £1499, so nearest to. £1050 secures both,

Meet up in NE or Yorkshire possible but courier is not feasible unless organised by a buyer but collection from near York preferable.

Gigs with my Free tribute band are few and far between so needs to be used, it is floor shaking and so deep but clear as a bell with my old EB3 and 77 Jazz, this really recaptured the sound of my Marshall Superbass 100 and 2 4x12’s without the exceptional heavy weight 😎

Both head and cab are in excellent condition.

Any Vanderkley Spartans or vintage Fenders would be a great trade 😎

IMG_1625.jpeg

IMG_1624.jpeg

Edited by johnbiffa
Withdrawn
  • Like 14

• johnbiffa changed the title to Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab
  • johnbiffa changed the title to Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab Trades Added
  • johnbiffa changed the title to PRICE DROP Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab Trades Added
  • johnbiffa changed the title to WITHDRAWN Stoneham YI200 Valve Amp (flight cased) and matching 4x10 cab Trades Added