Why become a member? ×

The end of my rudeness

BottomEndian

I've been posting here for months and I never said hello. Disgraceful. :)

So... hi! I'm Owain, I'm 29 and I live in Northumberland. Been playing bass for 4 or 5 years, but never with any degree of seriousness until very recently. It's now my mission to learn more about this wondrous low end in which we all wallow.

Since the age of 6, I've played (at one time or another, with varying degrees of success) piano, violin, trumpet, euphonium, drums, guitar... there's probably a few more that I've forgotten. Oh, and I've sung. A LOT. Toured the world with the National Youth Choir. Been part of Lesley Garrett's backing choir on a Christmas TV special. (shudder)

More recently I've been making some colossally chunky riff-based music with various combinations of people in Newcastle, and listening to lots of Frank Zappa.

FACT: BottomEndian put the lime in the coconut.

Edited by BottomEndian

[quote name='johnnylager' post='481992' date='May 7 2009, 02:06 PM']MILFtastic. Or is that GILF?[/quote]
GILF? Give her time. Her kids are only teenagers.

I thought she might be a bit up her own arse, but she was genuinely really, really lovely, and spent a fair bit of time with the choir backstage and in rehearsals. A bit too obsessed with her own rack, but lovely nonetheless.

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='482010' date='May 7 2009, 02:17 PM']GILF? Give her time. Her kids are only teenagers.

I thought she might be a bit up her own arse, but she was genuinely really, really lovely, and spent a fair bit of time with the choir backstage and in rehearsals. [b]A bit too obsessed with her own rack, but lovely nonetheless[/b].[/quote]

Me too, I wasn't happy till I'd built bespoke interconnects for mine using only premium grade components and absolute minimum line lengths, seems completely natural that she would view hers in the same way to me.....

[quote name='51m0n' post='482012' date='May 7 2009, 02:19 PM']Me too, I wasn't happy till I'd built [b]bespoke interconnects[/b] for mine using only [b]premium grade components[/b] and [b]absolute minimum line lengths[/b], seems completely natural that she would view hers in the same way to me.....[/quote]
:splutter:

You carry on with filth like that and the moderators'll be on you like a ton of bricks. :)