Why become a member? ×

Overwater 5 String Fretless - SOLD

philwood

Selling my Overwater 5 String Fretless Standard Deluxe Plus to fund an Overwater Fretted! Only reason im selling lack of time to practice the thing and seems a waste of an amazing instrument on me! Has a ramp fitted that I had made but is easily removed.
Less than a year old Im looking for £1000

Body: European Walnut
Top/Colour: Dark Burl Curly Maple
Neck: 3 Piece Maple bolt on
Fretboard: Indian Ebony
Bridge: Hipshot Style A
Machineheads: Gold Gotoh
Pick Ups: OW5 Soapbar
Preamp: OW3 Band EQ

Edited by philwood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What is the string-spacing at the bridge...please! Also..neck thickness at first fret and width at nut...again thanks....pix of the fretted? Any neck-dive? Blemishes anywhere? Mind shipping to the US...not at your cost? Sound-clips?

Many thanks!

Are you interested in a swap at all ? See my sig for the ones I want to trade. Looks like cash adjustment may be appropriate.

How is the ramp attached ? Screws ? Just wondering how the bass will look when (if) it's removed.

Andy

Edited by BigBeatNut

Androwal - PM'd

Andy,

Im afraid im already sorted on the 5 string front. The only thing id possibly consider in a trade is a 4 string Jazz to be honest.
The ramp is just fitted with double sided sticky tape as recommended by Overwater themselves. I can take a picture without the ramp if you want?

Many Thanks

Phil

[quote name='philwood' post='545221' date='Jul 20 2009, 12:29 PM']Im afraid im already sorted on the 5 string front. The only thing id possibly consider in a trade is a 4 string Jazz to be honest.
The ramp is just fitted with double sided sticky tape as recommended by Overwater themselves. I can take a picture without the ramp if you want?[/quote]
Ok - I will need to think again (about finding the cash).

No worries re pics - if you've done what overwater recommend I'm sure it's ok.

Andy

Hi Jay,

The string spacing is 18.5mm at the bridge and 35" scale length.
Thanks

Phil

[quote name='jmanfunk' post='563469' date='Aug 8 2009, 01:56 PM']Hi Phil,

Whats the string spacing and scale length on this?

Jay.[/quote]