Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB P35 - *SOLD*
£1000
Isle of Wight

M@23

• M@23 changed the title to Yamaha BB P35 FS/Trade
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome bass and a great price. I regularly thump the four string version of this around Europe and beyond. It’s the only bass I’ve known to come out from the cargo hold of a plane in the same shape that it went in. Works of art that can be used to knock nails in if need be! 

• Thanks 1

On 30/11/2023 at 16:49, SamPlaysBass said:

Awesome bass and a great price. I regularly thump the four string version of this around Europe and beyond. It’s the only bass I’ve known to come out from the cargo hold of a plane in the same shape that it went in. Works of art that can be used to knock nails in if need be! 

Thanks Sam. Very well put. This is my second, I regretted selling the first. I’d like to fund a bass and amp with the sale of this, but am already thinking I’ll regret it… again. 

I’ll keep this alive as I’ve had a few messages from people that are really keen. 

I am very happy to keep it though, and have been playing it regularly and it’s wonderful. 
Id still like to free up some cash, but I’m about to buy an amp as I can’t wait for this to fund it and am wondering whether I should sell this…

• M@23 changed the title to Yamaha BB P35
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

This one is still for sale. I’ve not pushed the ad as I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the bass. However, a deal has come up for the bass I’ve been after, so it’s time to shift this now. 
All PM replied to, I’m looking to move this along and will likely p/x if it’s not gone in a week. 

• M@23 changed the title to *SOLD*