Why become a member? ×

CTC, MXR, Tech21, Future Impact, RambleFX, Copilot, Blackstone, Providence, Salt Box Workshop - Free UK Postage - *SOLD*
£1580
London

admiralchew

Blackstone Mofset Overdrive (pedal only) - £180 SOLD

MXR M300 Reverb - £145 SOLD

Copilot Orbit - £105 SOLD

Tech 21 YYZ Shape-shifter - £185 SOLD

Panda Audio Future Impact v3 - £200 SOLD

Crazy Tube Circuits Locomotive Bass Overdrive - £175 SOLD

RambleFX Twin Bender v3 - £240 SOLD

Salt Box Workshop Spite Box - £155 SOLD

Providence Anadime Bass Chorus - £105 SOLD

IMG-3446.thumb.jpg.8bc58d6d1a43b501459b542f934e9ed2.jpg

IMG-3449.thumb.jpg.f0cefbfc6245c82dedc819c047abcd30.jpg

Edited by admiralchew
SOLD
  • Like 2

Thanks @Quatschmacher Hopefully my edits make it easier to see what's what

It's funny, I bought the Orbit because somebody on Basschat had it and really liked it. I thought it was you but, thinking about. it, it may have been @lee650. It's well done and flexible. I've gone a slightly different way with my fuzz and synth needs otherwise I probably wouldn't sell it as it was a bit tricky to get hold of.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, admiralchew said:

Thanks @Quatschmacher Hopefully my edits make it easier to see what's what

It's funny, I bought the Orbit because somebody on Basschat had it and really liked it. I thought it was you but, thinking about. it, it may have been @lee650. It's well done and flexible. I've gone a slightly different way with my fuzz and synth needs otherwise I probably wouldn't sell it as it was a bit tricky to get hold of.

Thanks, that reads much more easily now.

Might have been @GisserD, @andybassdoyle or @lee650 who had the orbit.

Once upon a time I would have been all over this but since having 3.5 years waiting on a MIDIbass (and now given up) I’ve put loads of effort into keys so for synth sounds, keyboard synths are where it’s at for me now. Not quite got around to listing all my synth pedal stuff yet but probably will. Can’t really bear to part with my FIs though given I did loads of development work on them. (Similar pangs about my C4 as I contributed several hundred patches for it and that went a big way to selling it to and making it accessible for a lot of users.) 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Thanks, that reads much more easily now.

Might have been @GisserD, @andybassdoyle or @lee650 who had the orbit.

Once upon a time I would have been all over this but since having 3.5 years waiting on a MIDIbass (and now given up) I’ve put loads of effort into keys so for synth sounds, keyboard synths are where it’s at for me now. Not quite got around to listing all my synth pedal stuff yet but probably will. Can’t really bear to part with my FIs though given I loads of development work on them. (Similar pangs about my C4 as I contributed several hundred patches for it and that went a big way to selling it to and making it accessible for a lot of users.) 

It was me chaps! Pm'd Mick

• Like 2

3 hours ago, andybassdoyle said:

love the idea of a spite box btw!!!

The Spite Box is great fun - it's by the guy behind Damnation Audio and the MBD-2, one of my favourite ever drive pedals, and the guy behind Baltimore Sonic Research Institute. It's super, super angry. Which is nice. I've got a few fuzzes that will be finding their way onto these pages and that was just the closest to hand - it's no reflection on how good it is; I've just been snared by a Life Pedal and a Heliotropic for my mega heavy fuzz needs.

You may recognise the gentleman doing this demo (another cracker from @0175westwood29https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlNnNV8Ib0o

Edited by admiralchew

• admiralchew changed the title to [Price Drops] Providence Bass Chorus, Salt Box Spite Box, Blackstone MOFSET
  • admiralchew changed the title to CTC, MXR, Tech21, Future Impact, RambleFX, Copilot, Blackstone, Providence, Salt Box Workshop - Free UK Postage SOLD