Why become a member? ×

2002 Overwater Progress GONE

Rayman

For sale, is my [i]beautiful[/i] Overwater.

5 stringer, mahogany body, Pear wood top, through 36" scale neck with purple heart stripes. An instrument of the highest quality and out of my league to be honest.

Recently been back to the factory for an ebony ramp to be fitted (not seen in pics), which is only stuck down with double sided tape between the pickups, easily removable, and leaves no marks.

SOLD.

Edited by Rayman

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='479153' date='May 4 2009, 05:40 PM']This bass took my breath away when I played it - it [i]is[/i] fabulous. Good luck with the sale Russ.[/quote]
Overwaters do that.. :) :rolleyes:

DREAM BARGAIN ALERT!!

[quote name='Rayman' post='481623' date='May 7 2009, 09:01 AM']Looking for a nice Stingray 5 stringer in a trade. I'm a bit picky about colours though, nothing too wierd :) , natural would be fab.

Why???? Don't ask.[/quote]

Just stop now fool

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='481673' date='May 7 2009, 10:01 AM']Just stop now fool[/quote]

Yeah maybe that was a silly idea.........but I do like Stingrays..........

Anyway, PM replied to.

[quote name='Rayman' post='482204' date='May 7 2009, 05:35 PM']:rolleyes: .......I might even go old school with a nice old Precision.........[/quote]

If it had 4 strings I might take you up on it!

Stunning basses. :)

[quote name='Rayman' post='482788' date='May 8 2009, 10:53 AM']Cheers for that mate, fretless eh? I bet that sounds out of this world. Lined or unlined?[/quote]
Verily, 'tis gobsmacking! Unlined ebony board. Did 1st gig on Thurs and got off stage buzzing! :)

I didn't actually. I expected the strings to be tighter, but they really aren't, it's one of the most comfortable basses I've ever played, it's just got one too many strings for me. The low B is killer.