Why become a member? ×

Replacement Mustang bodies?

meterman

Okay so my main bass is a lowly Squier CV Mustang bass, and I love playing it but in terms of the colour scheme it’s a bit vanilla. Oly white with a tort pickguard. It’s not offensive but I would like a different colour for the body. Apart from Stratosphere online is there anyone else I should be looking at? 

I really appreciate any advice in advance. 🙏

4 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

The big ones you'd never even get in the neck of those li'l "aifix" paints.. 😂

You can't get a roller into a paint pot, either, but folk paint walls with 'em. Imagination, son; imagination. -_-

7EPWQFL.jpg

rcFPuDz.jpg+XzrOe0j.jpg

Edited by Dad3353
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

You can't get a roller into a paint pot, either, but folk paint walls with 'em. Imagination, son; imagination. -_-

7EPWQFL.jpg

rcFPuDz.jpg+XzrOe0j.jpg

I’ve seen that top one before, does it belong to the bassist from the psych band Green Seagull? I know it was a custom order. I’d definitely go for something like that 👍

1 hour ago, Dad3353 said:

Thank you, her name is familiar because Green Seagull supported a band I used to session for, think we’ve crossed paths at some point.

Initially I thought about getting a nitro refin but there doesn’t seem to be anyone even remotely near to me.So  I’m keeping an eye out on Reverb for replacement bodies. My fave was my black Mustang. Shouldn’t have sold that one :(

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, meterman said:

Thank you, her name is familiar because Green Seagull supported a band I used to session for, think we’ve crossed paths at some point.

Initially I thought about getting a nitro refin but there doesn’t seem to be anyone even remotely near to me.So  I’m keeping an eye out on Reverb for replacement bodies. My fave was my black Mustang. Shouldn’t have sold that one :(

Unbolt the body and send it to me and I'll spray it black, if you want... :rWNVV2D: